Not to sound disgusting, but(t) ...

Options

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have achieved something few people besides anorexic girls achieve.

Boy, get yourself under a bar and do some squats.

I'd cry if my butt cheeks didn't touch.

too drafty- and my squats would suck.

It does beg the questions of bathing suits...could be awkward. Worse, a thong! :noway:

I would think all the bathing suits would become thongs as the exposed culo would grab on to any material floating around near it.
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    zDcF724.gif

^THIS!! Hahahahaha
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have achieved something few people besides anorexic girls achieve.

I'd cry if my butt cheeks didn't touch.

too drafty- and my squats would suck.

It does beg the questions of bathing suits...could be awkward. Worse, a thong! :noway:

I would think all the bathing suits would become thongs as the exposed culo would grab on to any material floating around near it.

If this trends takes off, I see a business opportunity here...
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkvh3AbYD3mlsgSvdjVj_d0uFsAZm91MKFVnTYnr4ugPKwC0o

phppDeYf1.jpg

1390522817269.jpg

ya'll welcome.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Jesus Christ.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just realised that I have a thigh gap! It exists between my thighs when I stand with my feet perfectly hip width. My thighs still touch from about 1.5 inches down, but in the mirror I can see light through the tunnel!

Anything you're proud of is awesome, especially if you had to work for it. Good job!

Thigh gap is when your thighs don't touch at all, anywhere. Just about everyone has that little gap at the top.

Not that it's a wise goal for just about anyone. Just being technical.

To add - when standing with your feet together.
    Not hating, I will never have one without being severely underweight due to my build (not all women who have one are underweight).

what-if-she-is-just-joking-and-we-think-she-is-a-dumb-and-fool-ourselves.jpg
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

phppDeYf1.jpg

1390522817269.jpg

ya'll welcome.

omg_wtf.gif
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

ya'll welcome.

frustrated.gif
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I see the priorities in this thread are right on target.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cannot imagine anybody NOT wanting their *kitten* cheeks to touch. WTF??? Mind blown.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'll believe it when I see it!!!!
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

^This
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So... does this crack gap make hygiene easier for you now, OP? Inquiring minds and all.
    Thoroughly enjoying the comments here! Actually ... yes? I don't get, erm ... moist when I sit? Didn't need to know that? Probably not. And yes to another, I thought it odd that I felt an odd draft yesterday. Now I know why.

For all the others, no it's not anorexia and part of my daily exercise are lunges, squats but all very small weight. For example, I'll do lunges when I'm brushing my teeth in the morning, lunch and before bed. Keep the awesome comments coming.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So... does this crack gap make hygiene easier for you now, OP? Inquiring minds and all.
    Thoroughly enjoying the comments here! Actually ... yes? I don't get, erm ... moist when I sit? Didn't need to know that? Probably not. And yes to another, I thought it odd that I felt an odd draft yesterday. Now I know why.

For all the others, no it's not anorexia and part of my daily exercise are lunges, squats but all very small weight. For example, I'll do lunges when I'm brushing my teeth in the morning, lunch and before bed. Keep the awesome comments coming.

Your goal seems to be "get really really skinny."

Is that right?
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options

:huh:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

therapy.gif
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When I say that 3 times fast, I get crap gap. Same thing?

Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Odd Draft

that's what you should name your diet book.
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I'm laughing tears, you guys are hilarious! Few years ago, I wanted to see if the whole "show me a fat fruitarian" was true. I actually got "fat" off of fruit. Goes to show the concept of calories in/calories out was true. Beginning this year, I wanted to see what a calorie deficit with rather proper eating -- you know, rather adequate macros, fruits, veg, meat, dairy, etc -- would do. This was an odd surprise and was wondering if anyone else experienced it; wasn't a goal, specifically. Hilarious to see how many people are taking this to an extreme.

Again, no pics. Cheers for the offer though. My fiancée thinks it a bit odd too, so I'm only giving this until end of May. She's giving me the stink eye now.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I'm laughing tears, you guys are hilarious! Few years ago, I wanted to see if the whole "show me a fat fruitarian" was true. I actually got "fat" off of fruit. Goes to show the concept of calories in/calories out was true. Beginning this year, I wanted to see what a calorie deficit with rather proper eating -- you know, rather adequate macros, fruits, veg, meat, dairy, etc -- would do. This was an odd surprise and was wondering if anyone else experienced it; wasn't a goal, specifically. Hilarious to see how many people are taking this to an extreme.

Again, no pics. Cheers for the offer though. My fiancée thinks it a bit odd too, so I'm only giving this until end of May. She's giving me the stink eye now.

Okay... so she measured it for you?

Are you sure you didn't give HER the "stink eye"?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!