Not to sound disgusting, but(t) ...

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i do want to defend the OP for a quick sec though.

nothing about his avatar or pics makes me think anorexia. please don't hyperinflate the issue. maybe it's just a shape thing? it's weird though, and weird thing to post about....but he doesn't look anorexic to me.

now if his practices are cause for concern that's another story.

I just want to make sure those who've only lived their lives overweight don't get the wrong impression on whether his overall physique appears too thin on his avatar. to me, it doesn't. i mean it's not all buff or anything but it's not lookign emaciated. also anorexia is actually a condition that can look many different ways, to my knowledge there is not a static "look". correct me in PM's if I'm wrong. I'm just learing about it and mean no harm, this is jusst my understanding, and I don't like the feelign teh boy is being body shamed for his form which might behealthy on someone practicing healthy things.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    When I say that 3 times fast, I get crap gap. Same thing?

Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm laughing tears, you guys are hilarious! Few years ago, I wanted to see if the whole "show me a fat fruitarian" was true. I actually got "fat" off of fruit. Goes to show the concept of calories in/calories out was true. Beginning this year, I wanted to see what a calorie deficit with rather proper eating -- you know, rather adequate macros, fruits, veg, meat, dairy, etc -- would do. This was an odd surprise and was wondering if anyone else experienced it; wasn't a goal, specifically. Hilarious to see how many people are taking this to an extreme.

Again, no pics. Cheers for the offer though. My fiancée thinks it a bit odd too, so I'm only giving this until end of May. She's giving me the stink eye now.

Okay... so she measured it for you?

Are you sure you didn't give HER the "stink eye"?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    When I say that 3 times fast, I get crap gap. Same thing?

Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm laughing tears, you guys are hilarious! Few years ago, I wanted to see if the whole "show me a fat fruitarian" was true. I actually got "fat" off of fruit. Goes to show the concept of calories in/calories out was true. Beginning this year, I wanted to see what a calorie deficit with rather proper eating -- you know, rather adequate macros, fruits, veg, meat, dairy, etc -- would do. This was an odd surprise and was wondering if anyone else experienced it; wasn't a goal, specifically. Hilarious to see how many people are taking this to an extreme.

Again, no pics. Cheers for the offer though. My fiancée thinks it a bit odd too, so I'm only giving this until end of May. She's giving me the stink eye now.

probably in retaliation.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Well. I'm just confused.

I'm gonna go do some squats until the confusion goes away.

so how many squats did you do?

Stiill going
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Your butt should never have a "crack gap" as you call it. Buttcheeks should always be touching unless you're going #2.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

nothing about his avatar or pics makes me think anorexia. please don't hyperinflate the issue. maybe it's just a shape thing? it's weird though, and weird thing to post about....but he doesn't look anorexic to me.

I just want to make sure those who've only lived their lives overweight don't get the wrong impression on whether his overall physique appears too thin on his avatar. to me, it doesn't. i mean it's not all buff or anything but it's not lookign emaciated. also anorexia is actually a condition that can look many different ways, to my knowledge there is not a static "look". correct me in PM's if I'm wrong. I'm just learing about it and mean no harm, this is jusst my understanding, and I don't like the feelign teh boy is being body shamed for his form which might behealthy on someone practicing healthy things.

He is a bit thin, but he's not dangerously thin.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Your butt should never have a "crack gap" as you call it. Buttcheeks should always be touching unless you're going #2.

there are other times it's okay. just sayin'.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

there are other times it's okay. just sayin'.

Well, there was that one time...

In all seriousness, if you're into things like that, then there's 2 times when your buttcheeks shouldn't touch.
  • mommywally
    mommywally Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    well.... this is a first.

Congrats on reaching your gap goal :drinker:

21525558.png
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkvh3AbYD3mlsgSvdjVj_d0uFsAZm91MKFVnTYnr4ugPKwC0o

phppDeYf1.jpg

1390522817269.jpg

ya'll welcome.

oh.

lord.

I.

can't.
    need.
    bleach.
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wait. Wut?

Then I got to this and now I can't quit giggling! Thanks for the laughs!
    all these posts

tumblr_myj78oOVRl1r7tu05o1_500.gif
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    congrats?
  • washingtonred
    Options
    Miley is that you????? :huh:
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    If you're trying to pick someone up, you might have better luck in the LGBT group. I'm not judging, I'm a member. Just thought that's where you were going with this...

hBE7444DA

lmao
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options

His food diary lists 600 calories consumed yesterday. That ain't healthy at all. Just sayin
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Con...grats???!

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

^ yeah, this. what the hell is a crack gap? aren't our butt cheeks supposed to touch?? ease of sitting on a toilet and all that jazz....?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I know someone who has something similar... he is a paraplegic and his cheeks have literally atrophied away.

Get a grip OP.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    btw, how tall are you? your goal weight is 120....:ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!