• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know what to do if someone started hitting on me

Step 1: Hit them back.
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Strangely only when I am running .. something about the sunshine and exercise that puts people in the mood. But i never know how to respond ... so it will continue with sad results.
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    No that often, ladies arent as forthcoming in Aussie as other parts of the world.
    :ohwell:

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my American awkwardness.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    My girlfriend says it happens quite a bit. I'm pretty sure she lies to make me feel better.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    To do that, I'd have to actually go outside...And everyone in my college classes think I'm a cannibal so they tend to keep clear.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    To do that, I'd have to actually go outside...And everyone in my college classes think I'm a cannibal so they tend to keep clear.

I feel you man
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options

Good thing it was water I was drinking and not something with sugar in it.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

well, the next time somebody screams at you, "bite me!"... don't take it so literally!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    Options

well, the next time somebody screams at you, "bite me!"... don't take it so literally!

I can't help it man!

But logging can be kinda difficult. Should I log it under veal...or maybe chicken?
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

I can't help it man!

But logging can be kinda difficult. Should I log it under veal...or maybe chicken?

I heard it's more like veal.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

I can't help it man!

i'd check and see if "soylent green" is in the database first.
  • VoodooSyxx
    Options

I can't help it man!

Human Flesh is actually in the database. No need to hide out under chicken or veal or anything.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    Options

I can't help it man!

Human Flesh is actually in the database. No need to hide out under chicken or veal or anything.

I was thinking a bit more than skin deep...or...not?
  • Trad_Barbie
    Options

Show of hands: how many of you just went and checked the validity of that?
  • VoodooSyxx
    Options

I can't help it man!

I was thinking a bit more than skin deep...or...not?

There's also human souls, sperm, a human centipede, and generic human meat. Pretty full menu I'd say.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

There's your problem. Dallas and Addison has a bunch of *kitten*. Collin County is where the good guys are. :drinker:

As a Dallas-ite I confirm this is true.
    I really need to move out a ways.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Strangely only when I am running .. something about the sunshine and exercise that puts people in the mood. But i never know how to respond ... so it will continue with sad results.
    It happens to me MORE OFTEN when running, so I can relate.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, not ever. Perhaps my Resting B*tch Face keeps them away.

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

Apparently I do, too :drinker:
    I may need to borrow that from you ladies. I look "innocent" even though deep down inside I'm not :laugh:

I have the innocent look going on as well.
    Just hopped over to your profile and creeped your pictures and omigosh, you do haha.