What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    There sure a lot of professionally made pics on this thread, show us what you really ate...

I'm curious as to which you think are 'professionally' made pics and not authentic food made by the actual contributors to the thread.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Lamb shanks, caramelized yogurt, medjool dates, mint

IMG_20140331_185119.jpg

Um, you can cook for me anytime haha
  • Lobnakhaled
    Lobnakhaled Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Healthy Marbled chocolate banana bread cake :). If your interested in the recipe, message me :).
    image_zps8d0d0dbd.jpg

image_zps5c538017.jpg
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    There sure a lot of professionally made pics on this thread, show us what you really ate...

I'm curious as to which you think are 'professionally' made pics and not authentic food made by the actual contributors to the thread.

I'm sure some of them are, there are probably some pro photographers on here but common sense will tell you most of them got pulled off the internet somewhere. A normal pic snapped with a cell phone is much more likely than a styled photo that's been professionally lit, shot with an expensive dslr camera and run through Photoshop.
  • jellybean170
    Options
    Wow ????
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

I'm sure some of them are, there are probably some pro photographers on here but common sense will tell you most of them got pulled off the internet somewhere. A normal pic snapped with a cell phone is much more likely than a styled photo that's been professionally lit, shot with an expensive dslr camera and run through Photoshop.

Pls post specific examples
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @Acg67

Gordon Ramsey's got nothing on you!! :flowerforyou:
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Don't worry, I'm not talking about you. I'm sure yours are as real as your profile pics...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Don't worry, I'm not talking about you. I'm sure yours are as real as your profile pics...

I see, so you're just a troll.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

I *DO* think that some of our people have food blogs and that would explain why they would take the time/care in taking and touching up their photos. I'm pretty confidant that most (if not all) of our contributors to this thread show their own food.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

I see, so you're just a troll.
    Common, it's obvious you've just been a big fabrication the last couple years...whose goal is to sit around mfp and make some people think there exists at least one good looking chef out there. 'Cause obviously someone would try really long and hard to put that thought out there. 'Cause that would accomplish something...I'm sure...

:p
  • MillyWriter
    MillyWriter Posts: 14
    Options
    How do you post a pic on these threads?
    And @acg I think your food pics look real. Look pretty darn close to how I photograph mine and I'm no professional, just have a creative eye. If someones trolling you just ignore bc that person is just being a hater.
    Lol @codergal
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Oh, trust me. They're real. :wink:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I admit it. I stole my pics from some other website. Sorry MFP...I hope we can still be friends.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I admit it. I stole my pics from some other website. Sorry MFP...I hope we can still be friends.

Who was that guy I met at the cafe that time then? :laugh:
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

lol...wut?!
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Made some Iced Pumpkin Cookies and Cupcakes from scratch last night since I still had canned pumpkin puree from the holidays. Turned out soo yummy & moist! :tongue:

8d5b1e9e-a34c-407f-b1a1-d4d9c8578fa6_zpsb15b2097.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

Who was that guy I met at the cafe that time then? :laugh:

dunno...wasn't me :indifferent:
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Not the most attractive meal ever, but one of my favorite for sure: grilled (on coals, not on a gaz grill! ;) ) jerk pork with a baked sweet potato and a touch of labneh (instead of sour cream).

444290IMG20140501192959.jpg