• TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkvh3AbYD3mlsgSvdjVj_d0uFsAZm91MKFVnTYnr4ugPKwC0o

phppDeYf1.jpg

1390522817269.jpg

ya'll welcome.

omg_wtf.gif

1: I agree with this lady ^... 2: I hate you with all of me for those first three pictures. My badonkadonk can donate to the cause, if needed....
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Two things to be wary of in life: 1. crack 2. gaps
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Someone get this man a food!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this thread to my boyfriend, and his first thought was you could dominate "silent but deadly"...

I lol'd so hard...amg...might be more of a whoosh sound now tho..like wind going through a valley..*whoosh*

and whomever keeps quoting those awful pics stop it...that's distrubing.

To the OP yes others have experienced this..namely anorexics and apparently parapaliegics...now you have an answer...
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh good heavens all, let's not get so riled. The calorie deficit whilst eating regular foods to see if I could reach my min BMI is simply an experiment. I'm 1.7m or ... 5'8". I wasn't looking to achieve a crack gap (still makes me laugh), but it appeared a day or so ago. Because of this, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. Thus, the post.

The level of "accomplishment" certainly wasn't meant to be taken seriously, of course. I was/am, however, wondering if others had this same oddity. Some have shared that they've seen this. Makes me feel better, and thank you to those. As well, thank you to those who've taken it in stride and been good sports. For the rest ... my oh my ... do take a breather. :smile:

I feel like your "experiment" is a bit insensitive to those who actually do have eating disorders. It's not healthy to put your body through that kind of abuse, you could even experience lasting issues. your goal weight is lower then mine, we're the same height and i am a female. I can't believe your girlfriend is even letting you do this.
  • MSLUC
    MSLUC Posts: 30
    Options
    So, let me get this right, you as a 36 year old man, check out your own butt in a mirror. Strange.
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I say that 3 times fast, I get crap gap. Same thing?

Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm laughing tears, you guys are hilarious! Few years ago, I wanted to see if the whole "show me a fat fruitarian" was true. I actually got "fat" off of fruit. Goes to show the concept of calories in/calories out was true. Beginning this year, I wanted to see what a calorie deficit with rather proper eating -- you know, rather adequate macros, fruits, veg, meat, dairy, etc -- would do. This was an odd surprise and was wondering if anyone else experienced it; wasn't a goal, specifically. Hilarious to see how many people are taking this to an extreme.

Again, no pics. Cheers for the offer though. My fiancée thinks it a bit odd too, so I'm only giving this until end of May. She's giving me the stink eye now.

Okay... so she measured it for you?

Are you sure you didn't give HER the "stink eye"?

That's it...I'm dead. :laugh:
  • k_nicole87
    Options
    I am really afraid to google "crack gap" on my work computer.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Seems like a "crack gap" should be the disparity between the prevalence of crack users between impoverished areas and more well-to-do neighborhoods. :tongue:
  • k_nicole87
    Options
    Seems like a "crack gap" should be the disparity between the prevalence of crack users between impoverished areas and more well-to-do neighborhoods. :tongue:

I am a drug and alcohol case manager and probation officer....so it's work related! Right?
  • bmannen1
    bmannen1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    seriously people...This **** made me laugh so hard! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shauntelang
    Options
    After scrolling through these posts I am sitting here at work DYING!! Trying not to lose it since I am suppose to be working and not messing around on the internet. This was just WRONG!

...this is my first post. That's how messed up this was : /
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

I am a drug and alcohol case manager and probation officer....so it's work related! Right?

Totes work related!
  • mscleo1115
    mscleo1115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! This shiz is hilarious!! whooooo! haven't laughed like this in a while...crack gap!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    This post had me rolling. You should blog, OP. I'd follow you for sure.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Oh good heavens all, let's not get so riled. The calorie deficit whilst eating regular foods to see if I could reach my min BMI is simply an experiment. I'm 1.7m or ... 5'8". I wasn't looking to achieve a crack gap (still makes me laugh), but it appeared a day or so ago. Because of this, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. Thus, the post.

The level of "accomplishment" certainly wasn't meant to be taken seriously, of course. I was/am, however, wondering if others had this same oddity. Some have shared that they've seen this. Makes me feel better, and thank you to those. As well, thank you to those who've taken it in stride and been good sports. For the rest ... my oh my ... do take a breather. :smile:

I feel like your "experiment" is a bit insensitive to those who actually do have eating disorders. It's not healthy to put your body through that kind of abuse, you could even experience lasting issues. your goal weight is lower then mine, we're the same height and i am a female. I can't believe your girlfriend is even letting you do this.

It's not insensitive to anyone- it has nothing to do with anyone.

That's just silly.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    This is all I can picture:
    crack_zpsa57dbeb0.jpg

and

gifshocked7_zps3a168208.gif
  • UandI1985
    UandI1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hands down the funniest post I have seen in a long long time. Definitely made my day
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    He doesn't have to "look anorexic." If you ever see male anorexics, you will notice that they sometimes seem to look healthier because they still have some muscle left and naturally have less fat and more muscle.

And this is not even to mention that someone can be overweight and be anorexic---it will just take time for you to be able to see it, but the destructive mental patterns are still there.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    He doesn't have to "look anorexic." If you ever see male anorexics, you will notice that they sometimes seem to look healthier because they still have some muscle left and naturally have less fat and more muscle.

And this is not even to mention that someone can be overweight and be anorexic---it will just take time for you to be able to see it, but the destructive mental patterns are still there.

I think it is often difficult, especially on the internet, to remember that we aren't psychologists and do not have the skills or authority to diagnose another person. That being said, there is no harm in warning someone of the potential harmful effects of one's behavior. That has been done multipile times in this thread. OP has stated that this was a personal "experiment" implying that he does not desire to continue this pattern of behavior. Hopefully, if he doesn't find himself capable of returning to normal eating habits, he will seek help on his own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!