Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    RSftySf.gif?1
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    in all seriousness it sounds like you had a panic attack on the obstacle. is it at all possible the person who said tonight you meant for you to move your *kitten* and not perhaps that they were coming for you tonight. ie maybe the person meant to say today you. when i do these races i start saying **** that doesn't make sense half the time but it's because i'm so exhausted my brain just can't think of the right words.

i am in no means making light of this situation. if you feel like you were threatened then contact your local police and also the race organizers.

11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    in all seriousness it sounds like you had a panic attack on the obstacle. is it at all possible the person who said tonight you meant for you to move your *kitten* and not perhaps that they were coming for you tonight. ie maybe the person meant to say today you. when i do these races i start saying **** that doesn't make sense half the time but it's because i'm so exhausted my brain just can't think of the right words.

i am in no means making light of this situation. if you feel like you were threatened then contact your local police and also the race organizers.

11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg

bahahahahaha........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    WAIT, I remember this guy! I tried to get away from him

8hoti.gif

but the creep FOLLOWED ME.

8htdx.gif

Honestly I didn't think he would be able to swim.

I had to climb a freaking wall to get away from him. It didn't work, he just kept on coming. THAT GUY WAS JACKED!!!

uVL2suR.jpg

My husband was not so lucky, dude caught him and carried him for like, 50 feet. He was relentless.

**of course I wouldn't have made it over the wall without his help, but, you know details details.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

I had to climb a freaking wall to get away from him. It didn't work, he just kept on coming. THAT GUY WAS JACKED!!!

uVL2suR.jpg

My husband was not so lucky, dude caught him and carried him for like, 50 feet. He was relentless.

**of course I wouldn't have made it over the wall without his help, but, you know details details.
    oh my goodness.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

how come you were only concerned about the man? is it b/c golf club? b/c clearly you were missing another threat. this blond woman seems to be ready to cop a feelsy.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Poor hubby!!! He must have been terrified! :tongue:

On a side note: Otter, you are one of my MFP heroes for getting out there and busting your butt at the TM. Seriously. Awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

how come you were only concerned about the man? is it b/c golf club? b/c clearly you were missing another threat. this blond woman seems to be ready to cop a feelsy.

What a total creeper. Does she even lift?

On the other hand, who wouldn't try to cop an Otter rub?
  • Otterluv
    Options
    So, the point you are trying to make is that although most people think that no one cares about them or thinks about them or considers them important. The reality is that people (on mfp anyway) will think about them daily for weeks and months and never forget them, bringing them up over and over, to the point of almost obsession. Like in every aspect of their lives and activities they are thinking about these people. Creating no new or original material, and never moving on. Wow, that's super duper fun.

Or...........it could be that people like to enjoy themselves, kid around, and have fun? Maybe? Just maybe?

This ^^

I do this to mock a stereotype: The black guy behind you is big and therefore scary; you should live in constant fear, men should lift and not run, etc. These are attitudes seen daily on MFP. Sometimes, something super memorable and hilarious pops up (like mini-trampoline), and it is referenced in later threads.

Of course, when you have to explain the joke, it loses the funny.

And this ^^^^^

I was Joffing and commented before I read through the whole thing.

******kicks rocks, too slow*******
  • Otterluv
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

She was a total creeper. Unfortunately I was concentrating too hard on not falling to actually enjoy the creeping she was doing. I DEMAND A REDO!!!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    This thread has just made me relive my TM experience. I made it across those stupid monkey bars of death until there were maybe 4 left... then it was dark and I was wet.
  • Otterluv
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Poor hubby!!! He must have been terrified! :tongue:

On a side note: Otter, you are one of my MFP heroes for getting out there and busting your butt at the TM. Seriously. Awesome job! :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Honestly, I couldn't have done it without them. They seriously pushed my over 200lb *kitten* over more than one obstacle. There are some I missed, that I'd like to conquer, but I'd do it again tomorrow, getting bruises on my bruises.

Also: YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK, JOY!!!! Someday......
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Honestly, I couldn't have done it without them. They seriously pushed my over 200lb *kitten* over more than one obstacle. There are some I missed, that I'd like to conquer, but I'd do it again tomorrow, getting bruises on my bruises.

Also: YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK, JOY!!!! Someday......

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

8hoti.gif

8htdx.gif

uVL2suR.jpg

No of course she doesn't lift can't you tell she's not even manly or uber tan or fake blond hay hair. Do you even gym?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I want to do a TM but i get sharp pain in my gallbladder when I run for more than like 1 minute. I think my gallbladder might be filled with gallstones or something

really? get a workup.

uh oh...i know the answer for this, but it's an herbal remedy, oooh nooo, it's hard to resist, brb, i gotta sit on my hands for a bit.

NO the answer is not garlic. i swear!
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think I missed something

OP is the guy in the blue shirt...

...the guy that was being chased, intimidated and threatened.

yes

Then you missed nothing and are fully up-to-speed on everything you need to know to suggest that OP take drastic steps to be better prepared to deal with this kind of assault.

OP, perhaps next time go backwards so no one can sneak up on you?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at going backwards. That's brilliant!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I hope the answer is not raw garlic

LOLOLOL. U know me!