Options
    I did my first of 3 45 minute extra cardio sessions today. :smile:

Hope I did this right.
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi, I am Nargis
    Current weight 198
    i want to be 182 lbs in 90 days
    I work @ the Y and do different types of exercises classes and use different machines.
    Good luck to all
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for posting this challenge, looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you, tracking everyone.

I would like to join!

Starting weight 250
    Goal weight end of 90 days 225
    Exercise - currently nothing, but this challenge will get me motivated!

Shara
  • fitness63
    fitness63 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1. Kris
    2. Current Weight- 157
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days- 142
    4. Type of Work outs you do- Hot Yoga, Bikram Yoga, walk my dog for a mile everyday, P90x videos and swimming
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome Nargia, Shara, and Kris. Good Luck.

Your reference numbers are below...

Nargis....61

Shara....62

Kris.... 63

*******THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED.**********

We have a total of 63 Challengers. I want to wish you all the best of Luck. Thank you to the ones who have already posted some of the Challenge 1 accomplishments!!! WTG. I am super excited about this. This is my 1st Challenge i have ever held, and i am soo impressed with the numbers and all who are so excited about the challenges and wanting to lose weight. Just remember, and i have this problem too, week to week, you may not lose any weight, please don't get discouraged..... you could be losing inches as well. You don't have to report your measurements to me, but you can list them on your check in, and i would "suggest" measure yourself every 2 weeks. Thats what i am doing. I have lost almost 3 pounds but i have lost a total of 6" off my whole body, that means more than anything!!!! Good Luck and we are all here for each other to help and support. Thank you to the ones who were posting earlier about the push-ups, if you know of a modified way to help someone, by all means please post it, or if you just want to give general advice on dieting, etc... please do so!!!!

GOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!

Allison
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

2nd day of challenge complete!
    Non exercise Day
    30 minutes Dancing
    I was going to do the treadmill but fitness center at this hotel is closed due to a water leak! So hubby and I turned on the radio and danced! I love that he is so supportive!

Day #1: Walking 33 minutes at 3.0 mph (Saturday 1-1-11)
    Day#2: Dancing 30 minutes (Sunday 1-2-11)
    Day #3:
  • aeleton
    Options
    Alright, we are on the boards. We have 6 People who have completed 1 of 3 of the 1st challenge... and 2 people so far who have completed 2/3. Keep up the good work.

I am #01

I did 45 min of treadmill on January 1, 2011 along with Kenpo X in P90x
    I did 60 Min of treadmill on January 2, 2011. This was my day off. Went to friends house for Arm Wrestling Practice. My husband does arm wrestling, and i jump in where there are other wives there!!! 3 months ago, i couldnt move her... today I BEAT her.... somethings working!!!!

BTW, remember to log your number, it really makes it easier to find you.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Alright, we are on the boards. We have 6 People who have completed 1 of 3 of the 1st challenge... and 2 people so far who have completed 2/3. Keep up the good work.

I am #01

I did 45 min of treadmill on January 1, 2011 along with Kenpo X in P90x
    I did 60 Min of treadmill on January 2, 2011. This was my day off. Went to friends house for Arm Wrestling Practice. My husband does arm wrestling, and i jump in where there are other wives there!!! 3 months ago, i couldnt move her... today I BEAT her.... somethings working!!!!

BTW, remember to log your number, it really makes it easier to find you.
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Britt, way to make an adjustment for the gym being closed!!!!
  • erwinm352
    Options
    Name: Marra
    Starting weight: 194
    Goal weight: 170 by April 1st
    Workouts: Work LOL, Elliptical, Tread mill high incline

This is great i am actually going to lose the weight this time and have not been this motivated before. I want to feel good about myself again, i miss that.
    Lets go EVERYONE!!!!!
  • aeleton
    Options
    Marra, i will go ahead and add you. I really don't want to turn anyone down, bc if i can help them lose weight and get motivated to workout then i will. Your reference number is 64.

Be sure to check this forum for updates, New Challenges, and Encouragement!!!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hope it isn't too late.

Name: Beatriz
    Starting Weight: 185
    Goal Weight: 160
    Workouts: Combination of jogging on the tredmill, on mountain trails, circuit training and dancing (Swing and Salsa)

I signed up for Warrior Dash here in SoCal and want to be in good neogh shape to finish in about an hour. I've been training for about three weeks and hope this will help keep me motivated.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Beatric. Good luck. Your reference number is 65. make sure you use that when posting a challenge accomplishment and weight in.

The current challenge this week is:

Get 45 Minutes of Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.
  • seamaj01
    Options
    Hello Allison..
    Hope I am not too late for this!

My name is Julie
    SW-200
    GW-ultimately.. 125
    75lbs to go..
    April-165
    Workouts.. dancing -club and zumba, am also joining gym this week.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Julie!!! Good Luck. Your reference number is 66.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    No 7

Looks like I will have to get a move on! Must admit I've only done a bit of jogging over the weekend, (approx 15 mins each day) that is extra to the dog walking I do everyday.

I've now planned an exercise diary to help, Alison thanks for sending me a workout, I'll certainly try and incorporate this into my exercise routine.

Good Luck everyone.

Viv x
  • aeleton
    Options
    A bit of jogging is way better then nothing!!! Keep it up!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I got my extra 45 minutes of exercise done for the day! Me & the dog hiked and jogged around in the snow this morning for 45 minutes. Now I just have to get my regular P90X workout in (sigh).
  • aeleton
    Options
    Good Job!! You can do it. Which plan are you doing on P90? Classic? or Lean?
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    REFERENCE #: 17

WEIGHT: 177

Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME)

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

I haven't done any of these since i been out of town visiting my aunt since dec 31st...so i will be marathoning it til i get caught up to today's workouts. I also need to plug in my bodybugg when i get home and upload the info there to see how many more steps i need to walk to catch up to 15,000 steps. Like I said I want to do @ least 5000 steps a day and I'm pretty sure I haven't done all 5000 steps a day...but i do know that i've walked @ least some