Looking for some friends who log everyday!

Options

Replies

• robertdc50
    robertdc50 Posts: 50
    Options
    Over 100 days in a row for me :) I'll be a nag too!
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Log and post everyday.
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm active and log everyday :) anyone can feel free to add me :) active loggers give me more motivation!
  • Sharky1964
    Sharky1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    anyone can add me!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey there, anyone can add me. I log daily, and comment as much as possible. I'll try to help out anytime I can. On here for 310 days as of today.
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Back on track and log everyday! Friends always welcome! Feel free to add:flowerforyou:
  • atortella
    atortella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am active, I log everyday, and i also do All beach body programs, current working on Body Beast - please feel free to add me... always looking for more friends and increased motivation - best of luck with the 21 day fix
  • bmo27
    bmo27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love beachbody products and log in everyday! add me at bmo27
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I log daily ( 140+ days strong) and I am just starting to utilize the community SUCH A BIG HELP..... ANYONE ADD ME ... I am doing so much better this time around and I believe that its because ive involved other people in my journey now....
  • Haiyaku
    Haiyaku Posts: 26
    Options
    I log in every day :3 I'd love to work alongside people who are working towards a healthier life :3 Feel free to add me xXx
  • honey_127
    honey_127 Posts: 21
    Options
    I try to log everyday. You can add me if you want! :smile: Oh, and I'm currently on my second week of insanity!!
  • bmo27
    bmo27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.. looking for new support friends on mfp. As of now I pretty much log in for myself but would love to share words of encouragement and success with others. I'm 27, 5'4, female, and log in everyday. I'm also in the middle of beachbody T-25. I've lost 25 pounds so far and looking to at least double it! join me!! bmo27
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I log every day and currently on a streak of 346 days today. Little bit about me....looking to lose over 100 lbs. Single mother of 1....engaged to be married. I have some common reasons why I want to lose weight - to be able to chase my kid around, to not be a fat bride (again - yeah...divorced), to be able to look at myself in the mirror less critically, so complete strangers don't make rude comments to my face about me being fat (or scream in my face in some cases). I did have 1 reason that was a little less common though. I wanted to be screened to see if I can donate a kidney to my mommy. Amazingly enough she got one already so now I want to lose the weight for me. Have taken a bit of a break over the winter and regained some weight (although I was still logging stuff). Have been trying really hard for just over a month and have to break through the wall that my body seems to have put up so I can start losing weight again.

Cheers!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I log everyday ....Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...........wishing everyone much success in their goals :smile:
  • dramm674
    dramm674 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and trying to get on track again. Anyone who wants to add me would be great. It always helps to have friends when you are going through a challenge :smile:
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    anyone can add me! Always looking for new motivating friends on here. I log in everyday, and I try to either like or leave comments on others posts (depends if im on my phone or computer)
  • falonbentley
    Options
    You can add me :) I currently am on Day 62 of consecutive logins!
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and log every meal. Feel free to add me! =)
  • KrisMarch2012
    Options
    Add me. I log every day and also like to get feedback and motivational remarks. I am older (67) and have challenges younger people don't so please add me and let's motivate each other.
  • mzabudo
    mzabudo Posts: 5
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I definitely need the motivation. This is my day 1. 40 pounds to go.