• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Nah
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Nope....must be too old lol
  • MadelineGraceG
    MadelineGraceG Posts: 34 Member
    I was hit on last week and it REALLY threw me off! I was hit on in my high school-ish age. But I didn't know that an overweight, married, mother of three, would get hit on. But apparently yes, they do... Made me feel weird....
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    wouldn't know it if I did
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    I'm really bad at picking up on that kind of thing, unless you're being blatantly obvious about it. I'm horrible at flirting.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I was at a party Saturday night, and this woman looked at me and said, "You are absolutely gorgeous!" I thanked her and felt great for a while. Later, as she got drunker, she grabbed my butt. DH loved it, and it was fine for my ego, though highly inappropriate. :blushing:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Funny you should ask. A lady customer came into my office three times this afternoon. The first time she had a reason, the next two she was just being {overly} friendly. The last time she came in, when her group was finished and everyone was leaving, she started off telling me how professional I was, and thanking me for hosting their training. Then she told me I shouldn't wear my glasses any more than I had to because my eyes were so sexy. The first thing I thought of was this thread.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Funny you should ask. A lady customer came into my office three times this afternoon. The first time she had a reason, the next two she was just being {overly} friendly. The last time she came in, when her group was finished and everyone was leaving, she started off telling me how professional I was, and thanking me for hosting their training. Then she told me I shouldn't wear my glasses any more than I had to because my eyes were so sexy. The first thing I thought of was this thread.

The FIRST thing you should have thought of was getting her number...
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    I do still at this age...it's very nice!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member

The FIRST thing you should have thought of was getting her number...

I'm married, and she wasn't that fine. But she did seem awful sweet.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Every damn day!

Ok, I'm lying...
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Yes...............................................................by my husband :laugh:

It's rare I get hit on and if I do, it's someone creepy, much older than me or older and creepy.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Yes, but usually by people that I'm not interested in. I get hit on more by women than men which I don't understand, but it amuses me. I also tend to attract all sorts of creepy stalkers and such.
  • Darkaller
    Darkaller Posts: 317 Member
    Once in awhile but you have to practically announce it to me for me to get you are hitting on me.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Only if someone wants something from me
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    I do and it always surprises me. Not because I don't think it's fun, but because most of my girlfriends tell me they feel invisible.

A month or so ago a guy followed me into Target to get my phone number! I'm a grandma! Made my day.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    never in my life
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    no.

not even on MFP. :frown:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Just had this conversation with a friend...
    I can't seem to tell the difference between a guy being friendly, and a guy being flirty. Unless it's blatant (like the guy that holla'd at me from across the Panera parking lot...).

Im the same way, and i usually make the mistake of thinking they are just being friendly and then once they have my number i realize they were being flirty and im like fuk
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    no.

not even on MFP. :frown:

4922286E-B60D-4006-82CB-1C75C86B3C4E.gif