What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Toad in the Hole with Onion Gravy.

tn_Toad_zpsedbce286.jpg
  • chubbyrain28
    chubbyrain28 Posts: 1 Member
    Grilled veggie patty + medley salad (beans, corn, peppers, onion and avocado)

d07d3b43-f776-4045-98ac-526b8b57e756_zpse5fc647e.jpg

3863296e-a48b-4f9f-ad63-271969447850_zpsc9f29446.jpg
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    A well deserved dinner after my Kettle bell challenge: homemade porchetta with roasted cherry tomatoes and tapenade vinaigrette, pesto pasta, aragula and a totally random piece of grilled halloumi cheese.

665048IMG20140505194300.jpg
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Pan fried pork chop, left over fruit di mare risotto and broccoli

s45p1x.jpg

PAN fried Dover sole, mashed and broccoli

fvejon.jpg

Absolutely love your pictures here. Some look a little staged where yours look BEAUTIFUL. thanks for sharing
  • Mygsds
    It's definitely Cinco de Mayo when there is tacos everywhere.

Tacos everywhere, yay!
    Yummo. Beautiful. Great job
  • Mygsds
    A well deserved dinner after my Kettle bell challenge: homemade porchetta with roasted cherry tomatoes and tapenade vinaigrette, pesto pasta, aragula and a totally random piece of grilled halloumi cheese.

665048IMG20140505194300.jpg

Can you come cook for me... Yum
  • DaivaSimone

Absolutely love your pictures here. Some look a little staged where yours look BEAUTIFUL. thanks for sharing

Plus, those mashed potatoes looks sooooo creamy! Yum!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    I don't care for fish, but wow do I want to eat that dinner!

*Please remember not to picture quote!*
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    I don't care for fish, but wow do I want to eat that dinner!

*Please remember not to picture quote!*

Thanks the fish is breaded with panko crumbs and almond meal and pan fried in coconut oil. You can do the same with chicken. I also season my bread crumbs, salt pepper, and garlic . The mashed is Idaho instant made with half and half and chicken stock.
  • Tiabi
    Tiabi Posts: 8 Member
    This is probably a stupid question but I’ll ask it anyhow (I’m new to cooking/ handling meat), what kind of steak is this? It looks thicker then deli meat, but thinner than the slabs pieces of steak you get at the meat counter. Do you get a large cut of steak and slice it thinner yourself?

Edit** Oops the reply picture didn't go through – (I’m pretty new to the forum as well sorry). I’m asking about Acg67’s steak and eggs, aged cheddar & arugula…
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    This is probably a stupid question but I’ll ask it anyhow (I’m new to cooking/ handling meat), what kind of steak is this? It looks thicker then deli meat, but thinner than the slabs pieces of steak you get at the meat counter. Do you get a large cut of steak and slice it thinner yourself?

Edit** Oops the reply picture didn't go through – (I’m pretty new to the forum as well sorry). I’m asking about Acg67’s steak and eggs, aged cheddar & arugula…

I think it was a strip steak or ribeye, can't remember the exact cut. I just tried to slice it as thin as I could for the sandwich
  • DaivaSimone
    The infamous breakfast burritos I eat everyday of the week: whole wheat tortilla, 2 egg whites, leftover pork (or leftover anything else), bell peppers, grilled corn kernels, green onions, cilantro, 20g of old cheddar cheese and a big dash of green habanero hot sauce.

My favorite combo to start the day!

133438IMG20140506090202.jpg
  • sgny786
    sgny786 Posts: 1 Member
    bump
  • I can't figure out how to show a picture here. Help? OK after some time searching I found out how..........I think. Bear with me. Yay, it worked!!

turkey-meatball-spinach-tortellini-soup.jpg
  • Mygsds
    Looks really yummy..
  • Tiabi
    Tiabi Posts: 8 Member

I think it was a strip steak or ribeye, can't remember the exact cut. I just tried to slice it as thin as I could for the sandwich

Great thanks! I'm going to try something like this.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Quick lunch!
    Mmm yummy! Loving your posts lately!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    24blwki.jpg

Thai-style tofu :) (sweet, spicy and tangy!)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    vy9mrl.jpg
    Birthday fondue for my MIL

2jf0lex.jpg
    Quick breakfast for GF toast, egg, turkey breast and some tomatoes and mushrooms.

r7u3xe.jpg
    Roast turkey, basmati rice and broccoli. And of course, tons of sriracha.

3161ag0.jpg
    Not very pretty, but curry chicken and chickpea chili.

2uhp8g7.jpg
    My new love :love:

2uonu9z.jpg
    Elderberry champagne cocktail – so delicious.

ipod38.jpg
    Caeser Sunday!

2zt998z.jpg
    AND one of my favie beers - continuing on for Sunday Funday. :drinker:
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Swordfish Tacos with my Veggie Rice.

tn_swordfistacos_zps5cc2c366.jpg