Replies

• BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    pizza, pasta, Doritos, and ice cream!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan peanut butter, those biscuits that come out of a can, soft white bread, buttered white rice. Sharp cheese, mashed potatoes, and french fries!

My tastes veer towards white trash ;) which is of course, fine by me.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    chocolate moose track ice cream, white cheddar popcorn with cayenne pepper sprinkled on it, dove minis, m&m's

fmubo2.jpg
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    M & M's
    Spicy Nacho Doritos
    chocolate popcorn
    chips & salsa
  • JenH1550
    JenH1550 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm envious you each only have a couple of foods.

If my taste buds perk up and say "ummmmmmm" when I take a bite, then WHOOSH, that crap is GONE. Down the face hole.

Peanut butter is the worst.

And yup, whole jars, me, hiding in a room with a spoon, just taking "one spoon at a time"

Or an entire box of granola bars, or little Debbies. Anything lunch-snacky

A pan of brownies, one at a time.

Cereal... who was it that said you can eat that stuff forever and not get full? I KNOW, right?! I'm a cereal junkie, and I will eat ANY cereal. ALL of the cereal. One bowl at a time, bowl after bowl....

Chips.

And Krispy Kreme hot donuts are made by Satan. Who mentioned them? Oh... so good. My daughter and I saw the hot donuts sign last week, u-turned, and got the dozen, which is 14. Six made it home to hubby and the boy. The rest were eaten in the car. Mostly by me.
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies, especially if they just came out of the oven!! I could easily eat the entire batch out of the oven. A close second would be peanut butter fudge.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fritos, especially with a can of chili, refried beans, cheese, more cheese, and more cheese . . . .

Klondike bars.
  • Leslie4834
    Leslie4834 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    peanut butter!!!!!!!
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno combos
  • bhalla93
    bhalla93 Posts: 1
    Options
    White Cheddar Smartfood popcorn. I can an entire big package in one sitting.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Loaded nachos. Every. Time. But I don't care to restrain myself. I don't get to eat them often at all (maybe once every 3 months?) so I'm eating until I'm full on nachos.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    white cheddar Pirates Booty
  • staceylynn08
    staceylynn08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food!
    Crunchy beef tacos with a side order of nachos and queso with fresh jalapenos...I blew it during lunch yesterday ;-)
    My saving grace is that I later went to the gym for both cardio and strength training to kind of work it off.
  • GabbyGabi16
    Options
    It's gotta be Doritos or Cheetos. Yum.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hot fudge, brownies, ice cream, and peanut butter. I'm drooling.

this.

plus a local pub serves 'loaded waffle fries' and one order should be at least 4 servings (and would still be very high-calorie, I'm sure), but I split it with my boyfriend. It's vulgar how full I get on potatoes, cheese, bacon, onions, jalapenos, hot sauce, and ranch dressing.
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have a few that are all equally as bad as one another, a weird new addition however is raisins... I had to throw away my raisins because I literally can't stop eating them once I start.
    -jam
    -cupcakes
    - oreos
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Free food. It doesn't even matter what it is, it can be the crappiest pizza or grosses cake in the world, but I still have a hard time turning down food when it's free. Like today, for instance, when my boss treated the office to pizza because it's Primary day and I work for a newspaper, so we'll be here late. And it was Papa Johns, and it wasn't even the toppings I like, but I still ate three pieces.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Cashews are evil.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Lay's Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips. I could eat the whole bag if I wanted to but I have to limit myself to a small bowl.

Reese's peanut butter cups miniatures. If I have a big one I can eat one or two. But if there is a bowl of small ones out, before I know it I have a pile of wrappers in front of me and I didn't even realize I'd eaten so much!

Cupcakes. I didn't care about cupcakes until a couple years ago, I would have none or maybe one if we made a box of them, but now I love them.

Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip cookies. We have a recipe to make them at home and I could eat several cookies if I wasn't paying attention. The only time I ever buy these is if they're at the 99 cent store and they have a macadamia nut or something other than the chocolate chip ones we make fresh at home.

Mulligan. Macaroni noodles, tomato sauce, ground beef, and maybe a little cheese. It's comfort food from when I was a kid and I usually want 2-3 bowls of it when it's made fresh (leftovers aren't nearly as good).
  • im2cute4u5150
    Options
    I love bread all bread but especiall biscuits