POSTCARD CHALLENGE ROUND 14!!!!

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well I busted my knee falling on concrete while playing with my dog last night, so I'm out of commission on the exercise for a couple days while the swelling and pain goes down. But I do plan on staying in my calorie range and drinking more water! I might go for a short wobble (it's a walk with a limp haha) tonight depending on how I'm feeling.

Welcome to the bunch of new people that joined in! Looks like we've got some good competition in here now :wink:

Ouch!!!!!

Lots of ice (or in my case frozen peas) and keep it elevated!!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    ok i'm going to have a go!!!!!! i've never joined in one of these before, so can someone remind me if i need to post anything :blushing:

my starting weight is 220lbs.......yuk!!

I challenge myself to

drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
    exercise on one of my machines every day
    get on just dance one day a week
    find time to relax and think of me, just 60mins a week

Good luck everyone x

Will do.

If you want to add me, I'll post when you need to do anything!!!

Check-in whenever you want, to give/ask for motivation. We're a pretty helpful bunch!!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm in...add me....245.0 today....I will send you my goals soon
  • 77Lola
    77Lola Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm a newbie!! Need the motivation!!! SW 210
  • 77Lola
    77Lola Posts: 37
    Options
    Hit reply too soon! My goals are to walk 3x a week since Im just starting back...drink my 8 glasses of water...and stay within my cals.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    ok i'm going to have a go!!!!!! i've never joined in one of these before, so can someone remind me if i need to post anything :blushing:

my starting weight is 220lbs.......yuk!!

I challenge myself to

drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
    exercise on one of my machines every day
    get on just dance one day a week
    find time to relax and think of me, just 60mins a week

Good luck everyone x

Yay Jo you made it !!! :heart: You can totally acheive all your goals, you got this :drinker:
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So my SW is 173.2. I'm starting Turbo Fire today! So excited :)
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    count me in - will update weight when i'm not at work :blushing:
  • afym
    afym Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi thanks for organizing... my weight is 146.6 pounds. i want to be 145 pounds in 2 weeks!
  • glike
    glike Posts: 17
    Options
    'THANKS FOR THIS' >>>I'M IN!
    I'm 176 lbs.
    Goals for 2 weeks:
    1 Hr Morning Exercise Cardio 5 days a week
    15 min weights 5 days a week
    15 min stairs 3 days a week
    Only 1 small choc/sweet a day
    I'm going to attempt situps/crunches
    Eat more vegetable
  • looby1968
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway: My handy dandy notebook is filling up quite nicely, thank you!

Welcome one and all. Good luck with your goals and weight (and inch) loss:bigsmile:

It's 8.15am, here in Blighty, and I have managed to complete my cardio, weights, push-ups, sit-ups and I'm 3 glasses into my 8 goal!
    Bargain!

My loverly girlies are back at home and, although they tried to hi-jack my new bed, they have managed not to get on my nerves yet!!!! I must point out, when they've stayed for any length of time with their dad, they come back and start arguing and being mean to each other, but so far, so good!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hey - think i forgot to post, i'm at 150.5.

Awesome that it's not even 9am and you've knocked out so much! i'm going to take a weight-based gym class after work, and since i'll have time to kill before that, i might do some warm-up cardio as well.

my goals: to remember to take those supplements of mine!
    neeeeeeed to drink more. cut down on snacking. and most of all, gym classes at least 3x a week, cardio/weights/ and yoga. elliptical will be on my class "off" days. not sustainable, but it's for a jump start. in two weeks, if I could drop 3-4 pounds, that would be lovely.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Sorry i was at out town yesterday, my start weight is 219.6 =[ I have gained 1.6 since last week, I want to get down to 215 by the end of two weeks
  • looby1968
    Options
    Hey - think i forgot to post, i'm at 150.5.

Awesome that it's not even 9am and you've knocked out so much! i'm going to take a weight-based gym class after work, and since i'll have time to kill before that, i might do some warm-up cardio as well.

my goals: to remember to take those supplements of mine!
    neeeeeeed to drink more. cut down on snacking. and most of all, gym classes at least 3x a week, cardio/weights/ and yoga. elliptical will be on my class "off" days. not sustainable, but it's for a jump start. in two weeks, if I could drop 3-4 pounds, that would be lovely.

Thank you. Your start weight is now in my 'notebook of success'!!!:bigsmile:
  • looby1968
    Options
    Pah! i've tried uploading a chart of everybody's stats but it's not working!!!!!:sad:

Ah well, you are all in my notebook and a chart on my computer!:bigsmile:

I know some of the previous hosts of the challenge have set a 'GROUP' goal weight loss. Are we up for it??:wink:

As there's 35 of us, do you think 52.5lbs is attainable? That's 1.5 lbs per person, over the 2 weeks of the challenge.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great idea and that goal is very attainable! :)
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay... For all of you with Just Dance 2, here are my stats from 45 mins, this afternoon:

Katti Kalandal = 9890pts
    Mugsy Balone = 8317pts
    Baby Girl = 9576pts
    Soul Bossa Nova = 9780pts
    Shoop Shoop Song = 8904pts
    Cosmic Girl = 9817pts
    Body Movin = 9915pts (I'd never done this one... OMG!!!!! Woman in skimpy workout stuff, should've set alarm bells ringing!!!)
    Proud Mary = 10345pts (My ever-so fave)

350cals burned too!!!!!!

Can you beat me? (Yes, I know you can but I can live in hope!)

I've planned my menu and, because I'm all exercised out, have over 700 cals extra to eat!!!!! Bargain!
  • citygirl17
    citygirl17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a day late, but can I join in too? KPopa recommended MFP, and I want to get involved!

SW: 185 I've gained at least 20 lbs since last summer and I'm ready to lose!

Goals:
    3 lbs in 2 weeks - GW = 182
    Log on everyday
    Be at/under calories at least 5 days per week (weekends are scaring me)
  • looby1968
    Options
    I know I'm a day late, but can I join in too? KPopa recommended MFP, and I want to get involved!

SW: 185 I've gained at least 20 lbs since last summer and I'm ready to lose!

Goals:
    3 lbs in 2 weeks - GW = 182
    Log on everyday
    Be at/under calories at least 5 days per week (weekends are scaring me)

You certainly can. I shall add you to my database!

Welcome!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yeah Shannon (or should I call you citygirl?) So glad you're here!!! :)

Looby, I'm gonna lay you DOWN when I play tonight...hmmm...sounds dirty...but it's not :ohwell: