5' 0" shortie SUCCESS pics - please

Options

Replies

• jdpines
    Options
    Very motivational. I am a young 62 years of age female. 5 foot tall and today I weigh 190. I am starting the 5:2 program after New Years. My first goal is 170. Hope I have as much of success as some of you have had.
  • carrie_lou
    Options
    I can't see your pics :(
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" & 41 y/o. I am beginning this journey *again* at probably close to my highest weight. I haven't seen 150 or less in probably over 20 years. I am SO VERY INSPIRED by ALL of you! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY much for sharing all of this w all of us! =) Smiles! Best Wishes to all for 2014!
  • karena0
    Options
    Wow amazing! Great motivation :happy: :
    I'm 5"2 and in feb 2013 I weighed 235 pounds (107kgs) I have lost 92 pounds (42kgs) so far, would love to lose another 22 pounds (10 kgs). The stubborn tummy fat hasn't budged yet! Can't wait to get to my goal weight of 121 pounds (55 kgs) and tone up as much as possible. Can't add a pic from my iPad here, but there is a pic on my profile.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Bump.

My profile picture right now is from about 5 months ago, when I was just starting my lifting program. I need to take an updated pic.
  • smoterboat
    Options
    Great job ladies!

I'm restarting this week at my highest weight (113) trying to get back to between 92-95. I'm 4'11-ish. I'll be taking weekly progress pics and blogging about my experience.

also feel free to message or friend me, I love having other short friends :)
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bumping to post pics later(:

Everyone looks awesome! :drinker:
  • Lindseyjones1717
    Lindseyjones1717 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jessbailey26
    jessbailey26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 160 (my heaviest ever) I had been hovering around 143 then 148 then 154 and I had enough. When I started I did not think I would make it past day 1... One day at a time!!!!

I am not at my goal weight but not I feel absolutely AMAZING. Did not know that it could feel so great to try on clothes when they all fit!!

SW: 160
    GW: 115
    CW: 132

More important goals: Size 0-4, Six pack and finish the Spartan race in May

1st the "ICK" pic... around 155 ish... This past summer

2013-08-06221517.jpg

A few weeks ago.. I've lost a bit more and some additional inches..

20131215_200953-1.jpg
  • ewartluft
    ewartluft Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mummy2two1991
    Options
    Wow! These pictures are amazing from everyone. I was 15 stone at my heaviest i am now 11 stone and 2 and a half pounds, would ideally love to be 10 stone by April, which will bring me back down to a dress size 12, and then i am hoping i could maybe be down to around 9ish stone by the time we fly to turkey in august. Me and my other half want to try for a baby, but want to get in as much shape as i can before we start trying x
  • lcl8903
    lcl8903 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! One word: AMAZiNG!
  • cinthya2100
    Options
    Bump
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    4ft 11
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    l love that all these fun sized ladies are showing off all of their hard work! I myself am 5'1'' and i am down 25 lbs from 215 so I am most certainly still a work in progress but l would love to befriend each and everyone of you!
  • ladybellinger
    Options
    I'm 5"2" 211 lbs...just starting out; any suggestions?
  • alishantatum
    alishantatum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Bumping to bring back the motivation! Way to go everyone! :)
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    I don't have any before pics of me standing(For a reasson lol) But here ya go, Before on left, 180 ish pounds 3 months after having my son(May 30th 2013) on right Is 135 pounds 10 months after son, I am 10 pounds less now then when the pic was taken.

62840300_5917.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!