• Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    isnt it almond juice?

It should be.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Which one fits your macro ratio goals better? "Healthier" is relative to your overall diet. One food item is not necessarily healthier than another. It's all relative to everything else you eat.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    isnt it almond juice?

It should be.

It's totally *NOT* juice.

How about "almond drink?" (like "orange drink" isn't "juice")
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I know it's a bit of a gross-factor thing, but if you look at what's in milk (... pus) it can be rather nice to switch to non-dairy alternatives.

That said, almond milk is an acquired taste (still trying to like it) and soy milk increases mucus production and all kinds of nonsense like that.

The best I've found is chocolate hazelnut milk. But also probably normal hazelnut milk is good too.

When I look at my milk, I think "OMG YUM!" Like I said, it's all relative.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I don't drink the milk of any other animal :noway:

Almond, rice, soy or quinoa milk for this gal :drinker:

^^ All that nonsense and no chocolate hemp milk? What are you doing?

41TSrWWKcGL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

^^ My favorite plant-based "milk" Yum!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    While we're on this subject, does human breast milk get a special exemption as counting as animal protein and thus being bad for human consumption? Or are we special among animal protein sources in that our milks do not cause cancer, diabetes, and all other chronic diseases?
  • Strokingdiction
    Options
    isnt it almond juice?

It should be.

I find this acceptable.
  • Strokingdiction
    Options
    While we're on this subject, does human breast milk get a special exemption as counting as animal protein and thus being bad for human consumption? Or are we special among animal protein sources in that our milks do not cause cancer, diabetes, and all other chronic diseases?

Maybe this is the only reason disease exists in humans because we doom ourselves from birth by ever being on the tit.

I see a government research grant in your future.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ostrich Milk is the healthiest you can get

I think Feline (cat) milk actually has a better macronutrient profile.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    LOL at those that don't know about pus being in cow's milk. You guys might want to look that up. Cows are so mistreated and used as milk making machines in factory farms that they are well-known to have infections of all kinds. They are overmilked and forced to produce milk constantly, which is not natural. I drink dairy milk from time to time, so I'm not preaching per say, but if you really think there's no pus (or other nasties) in store bought cow milk, you are blissfully ignorant.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    IMO, the best milk for you is whole cow milk.

Don't drink skim milk. The processing it goes through removes most of the nutrients, makes it taste bland, and they actually have to add stuff to it after to make it look and taste like milk.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    isnt it almond juice?

It should be.

I find this acceptable.

Good. It's a consensus then. :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Almond milk was not intended for human consumption and is unnatural. I cannot fathom stealing food from baby almonds.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    LOL at those that don't know about pus being in cow's milk. You guys might want to look that up. Cows are so mistreated and used as milk making machines in factory farms that they are well-known to have infections of all kinds. They are overmilked and forced to produce milk constantly, which is not natural. I drink dairy milk from time to time, so I'm not preaching per say, but if you really think there's no pus (or other nasties) in store bought cow milk, you are blissfully ignorant.

next thing you're gonna tell me is that my blue cheese is moldy....
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Well, isn't this a refreshingly new topic
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Quoting because I love it every time you bring up this contradiction.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Quoting because I love it every time you bring up this contradiction.

Only human meat should be consumed by humans. It's made for our nutritional needs.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    isnt it almond juice?

It should be.

where is this orange drink you speak of? we only have orange juice in canada haha

on an unrelated note this reminded me of a dave chappelle skit; What the f** is juice? I WANT SOME GRAPE DRINK BABAY!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    As long as I have SOMETHING to put in my cereal I am content.

If I run of of milk, I will use coffee creamer.