Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm Heather! I'm a "returner." When I first started on MFP, I lost 30lbs! And then ate it all back and then some. I'm back on track and need all the butt-kick I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • CaptainGeorgio
    CaptainGeorgio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I volunteer...I volunteer as tribute!

If you can stand awful humour and lots of "likes", feel free to add me!
  • thinnermenow2014
    Options
    I can use all the friends I can get. Losing weight is an up hill battle and I am determined to do it and keep it off. HELP. lol
  • Mimi_Roar
    Mimi_Roar Posts: 15
    Options
    needing friends new here and need to lose bout 35 pounds pls add me can use some support and motivation
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi, I should probably be here now.
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    Had an awesome group of friends when I started...the last time. Some of those have dropped off. Interested in adding more.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    The OP deactivated. Why??????????????
  • OwlsInTheAttic
    OwlsInTheAttic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends too! I'm in my mid 20's. I've lost quite a bit, and have about 10-15 pounds left to go. I don't starve myself, but sometimes I eat less than 1200 calories a day (I do IF, and sometimes don't feel like eating back my exercise calories). If you're cool with that, please send me a request! :)
  • Becca539
    Becca539 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi I'm Becc.

I could use some support, I just need someone to keep emphasising that this is what NEEDS to happen for me to be healthy and happy. I am slightly underweight at 52 kg at 174cm (115 pounds and 5'8"). I am trying to consume at least 2500 a day to be able to get to 58 kg or 127 pounds.
    Any help would be great.
    Thank you :)
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, Becky! Looking to lose the last 15 lbs. I have already lost 96 lbs. Add me!
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Need to loose around 70lb, feel free to add
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Elsiebeanns
    Elsiebeanns Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel feel to add me!
  • wigwal
    wigwal Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rogerbrummitt
    rogerbrummitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in everybody. Today marks 3 weeks for me. I am looking to lose about 50 lbs as of right now. Add me for motivation, I'm obsessed with fitness right now. Never felt better.
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    New to this page. Ok, Ok 61 days according to my streak. I want to lose 55 more lbs. I will add and reply to anyone that wants.
    MJB
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Megan ....I am a daily logger so far 469 days ....I would love to support, encourage or just listen to anyone that needs it ...Feel free to add me and wishing everyone much success on their goals :smile:
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystal. Feel free to add me if you want. I've lost 38 lbs and need to lose about 45 more. :-) I'm 30 years old...
  • genharv
    genharv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in, I'm Genevieve! 18 years old, looking to loose around 30 pounds! Feel free to add! Would love anyone to exchange tips and give motivation.
  • smithsfallsgirl
    smithsfallsgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here.
    I have tried so many times to lose weight but usually 2nd day I am off then feel frustrated. I want to eat clean or paleo. Would love feedback. What you eat etc.
    Dianne
  • smithsfallsgirl
    smithsfallsgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Live in Smith's fall's ontario. Want to lose 10 to 15 pou ds.
    Dianne