From Skinny-Fat to Fit and Muscular

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Fujiberry, I am full of admiration for your hard work. Your arms look fabulous.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Brava.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Omg you look sooooo much better!

Wow in such a short time your body has transformed!

How much do you weigh now to then?

Also what exercises are you doing for your thighs & stomach???

Thanks xx
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Holy crap you look AMAZING!!!
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Pretty amazing! Good luck in the future competitions! :D
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Wow, you look amazing! Your work really shows. And this may sound strange, but you look much more confident and womanly now. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Incredible change and very inspirational! Good luck on competition! What is your calorie consumption and what are your macros set at?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    you look fab, very well done.
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    WOW. You look terrific. I started with a trainer a few months ago and am seeing a lot of definition in the arms, shoulders and back. Lower body not so much, darn. But I'm going to hang in there and continue to do what I'm doing. Keep up all your great effort!
  • dmarie5979
    dmarie5979 Posts: 14
    Wow you look great!!
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    I would love for society to make what you have accomplish in your goals to be consider sexy. So girls feel that you are too muscular which is mind boggling.

I would like society to value and celebrate attributes other than "sexy" such as health, determination and confidence. Also, I'm sure it's not some girls who would give an opinion on how muscular somebody is - I think boys, women and men might too.

Thank you for this comment! While I feel better about my appearance because of lifting, the confidence and health benefits far outweighed aesthetics. I haven't felt this happy and passionate about something for a long time! : )
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry, I am full of admiration for your hard work. Your arms look fabulous.
    Thank you so much! :D
  • Fujiberry
    Incredible change and very inspirational! Good luck on competition! What is your calorie consumption and what are your macros set at?
    I haven't startec counting macros yet (I'm an art major, so I'm pretty broke 90% of the time), so I'm saving up for a digital kitchen scale and a portable one. I'm currently just counting calories. I eat between 2,200-2,600 daily. : )
  • Fujiberry
    Omg you look sooooo much better!

Wow in such a short time your body has transformed!

How much do you weigh now to then?

Also what exercises are you doing for your thighs & stomach???

Thanks xx

I weighed 113 then, and I weigh 110 now.
    : ) I lost some fat, got down to 100 lbs, then bulked.

I don't really do ab exercises. I do squat variations, lunges, and leg extensions/curls.
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    I'm currently on a bulk, so I'm in the process on gaining some muscle/fat before I cut down some fat for a competition. I plan on competing in a bikini comp after a couple years of bulking. Wish me luck! Bulking is such a taxing mental game.

Here's my progress so far.

Nice muscly legs. Hard work paid off.

I'm confused/have a question. What kind of bikini contest requires you to bulk up from your current size?

Thank you! : )

NPC Bikini comp. I'm going to bulk for muscle, and hopefully cut down into something similar to Michelle Lewin. vvvv
    994372_704148596263556_817634995_n_grande.jpg?1047

Oh, that's very different than what I had in mind.

Good luck reaching your goals.
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    You look great
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    I'm currently on a bulk, so I'm in the process on gaining some muscle/fat before I cut down some fat for a competition. I plan on competing in a bikini comp after a couple years of bulking. Wish me luck! Bulking is such a taxing mental game.

Here's my progress so far.

Nice muscly legs. Hard work paid off.

I'm confused/have a question. What kind of bikini contest requires you to bulk up from your current size?

Thank you! : )

NPC Bikini comp. I'm going to bulk for muscle, and hopefully cut down into something similar to Michelle Lewin. vvvv
    994372_704148596263556_817634995_n_grande.jpg?1047

perfect female physique in my opinion
  • Fujiberry
    So much love, I can't keep up~ <3
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Can you share your weigh training routine? You look amazing!
  • Fujiberry
    Can you share your weigh training routine? You look amazing!
    I alternate between upper/lower body. I go 3-4 times a week, an 1-1.5 hours each session. : )

I do a lot of dumbbell unilateral work since my right side has completely overpowered my left from years of fencing.
    My barbell work is just squats, bench, and deadlifts. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!