Replies

• theserpah
    theserpah Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Very attractive. Abs, sculpted shoulders...all good
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    For women, tight tummy good, defined "6 pack" abs, not so good...but that's just my two cents worth.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Depends largely on the rest of her...especially the size of her personalities...

This is why I heart you
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Def hot (post pics!)
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Hot.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I already posted on this but I wanted to say one more thing. The reason I think I don't like abs on women is because in order for a woman to have actual ab cuts they have to drop to very low, very unnatural body fat levels. For men, abs come out at healthy body fat levels usually around 10-11% so its different. As human being's we tend to subconsciously equate a "healthy" look and take it into account when it comes to attraction which I think is why we find tanned skin more physically attractive. It exudes a healthier looking skin usually. That being said, abs on women due to such unnaturally low body fat levels, doesn't entirely scream healthy.

Aside from that, abs are a decent sized muscle group. To see such a large muscle group on a woman protruding out with cuts just feels too masculine.

Just my opinion though, I could be wrong. :glasses: :ohwell:
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I already posted on this but I wanted to say one more thing. The reason I think I don't like abs on women is because in order for a woman to have actual ab cuts they have to drop to very low, very unnatural body fat levels. For men, abs come out at healthy body fat levels usually around 10-11% so its different. As human being's we tend to subconsciously equate a "healthy" look and take it into account when it comes to attraction which I think is why we find tanned skin more physically attractive. It exudes a healthier looking skin usually. That being said, abs on women due to such unnaturally low body fat levels, doesn't entirely scream healthy.

Aside from that, abs are a decent sized muscle group. To see such a large muscle group on a woman protruding out with cuts just feels too masculine.

For things that are objective, I suggest going with facts rather than opinions. You are wrong.

I had abs at 20% body fat, 135 lbs. That's more than healthy and sustainable, as women's essential body is around 12-14%
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

Just my opinion though, I am wrong. :glasses: :ohwell:

FIFY :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2eV7N8TtBvCj7GIPlSBvV5ZAZRpH8W9IcbPR5wvlrbq5qLPmqaw

Someone said this is their nightmare?

That's it. I give up on humanity. JSF YASH.

But you know, that's just my opinion. So don't get mad or anything. We're all entitled to our opinions.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

For things that are objective, I suggest going with facts rather than opinions. You are wrong.

I had abs at 20% body fat, 135 lbs. That's more than healthy and sustainable, as women's essential body is around 12-14%

This applies to me as well, I also had abs around the same BF%.
    As someone else mentioned, it does have to do with genetics as well. Some women need to get to a very low BF to have defined abs, others don't have to go as low. I have a friend who competes in Figure on a national level that does not get defined abs, not due to lack of effort, or excess body fat.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd say hot, more attractive than a fupa, that's for sure.

I knew the day would come you a-holes would shame my FUPA!!!

tumblr_loetr85qsq1qf6adw.gif
  • littlebutlean
    Options

Naw, I'm not wrong. You're not defining "abs" as I'm defining abs. I'm not talking about very minor visible abs flexed when you're posing sucked in. I'm talking about actual full cuts showing muscle bellies with a clean 6 pack. I think maybe when I'm giving my opinion on abs this is not the same as others because yes you can start seeing visible abs, I thought we were talking about diamond cut 6 pack abs?

When you say "healthy and sustainable" and then quote the essential minimum body fat levels for a woman to survive, you sort of lost me.

Also don't be like that muffin, just because I don't like your physique. I didn't mean to hurt your e-feelings. Let's hug it out k? :flowerforyou:

Here's more what I was talking about:

Don't much prefer
    womenwithsixpackabs01.jpg

Don't mind really at all
    female-abs-toned-jeans-475.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Naw, I'm not wrong. You're not defining "abs" as I'm defining abs. I'm not talking about very minor visible abs flexed when you're posing sucked in. I'm talking about actual full cuts showing muscle bellies with a clean 6 pack. I think maybe when I'm giving my opinion on abs this is not the same as others because yes you can start seeing visible abs, I thought we were talking about diamond cut 6 pack abs?

When you say "healthy and sustainable" and then quote the essential minimum body fat levels for a woman to survive, you sort of lost me.

Also don't be like that muffin, just because I don't like your physique. I didn't mean to hurt your e-feelings. Let's hug it out k? :flowerforyou:

Dat moment when reading comprehension fails.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    This thread needs more visuals
    ennis.jpg

Jessica
    Ennis
    is
    hot

jessica_ennis_juicy_*kitten*_Dpt0jTa_sized.jpg
    025bc93dee476fdf616aa77e614e-grande.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous physique.

That would be my worst nightmare!

What? Being at the end of her pole?
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

Lack of reading skills, poor science, AND condescension?

Surely you belong to a hall of fame somewhere.

This has nothing to do with my feelings, it has to do with misinformation.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I guess four sentences was too much for you? She had abs at 20%. That's healthy and sustainable. Women have to go to 12-14% BF to be the "unhealthy" bf you assume women need to be to have visible abs.

Your weird assumption of whether she gives a damn or not about what you think of her physique is sure strange. Did you say "muffin" because you're just craving one or...?
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Oh nos!! All the ab seeking women are butt hurt and feel the need to lash out ! :laugh: :laugh:

I'M SORRY YOUR ABS ARE GORGEOUS AND YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Oh nos!! All the ab seeking women are butt hurt and feel the need to lash out ! :laugh: :laugh:

I'M SORRY YOUR ABS ARE GORGEOUS AND YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.
    strange post is strange.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    What is up with people dumbing all over the place and then blaming people's reaction on personal butthurt?

There's enough stupid here. No need to contribute to it.
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Your weird assumption of whether she gives a damn or not about what you think of her physique is sure strange. Did you say "muffin" because you're just craving one or...?

I love muffins. I wasn't really craving one until you brought attention to it but now I most certainly would enjoy a fruit explosion muffin yes.