Eurovision Song Contest

Options

Replies

• CharlottesDK
    Options
    i think she needs No!No! hair removal

I think she looks fine just as she is.

I definitely don't think she would have won if she had shaved

I think you should start to call him what he is. A HE! When you have a "wurst" between your legs, you are not a woman (if its grown on, not if you are just holding it there). :laugh:
  • Jd0414
    Jd0414 Posts: 24
    Options

she is a novelty act! nothing more
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    So basically it doesn't matter what you sing, just look different from what is considered normal and you win. It's Dana international all over again :grumble: lol
    I disagree! I love the song, a proper big Bond theme style DRAMA!

It sounded copied, that might be why

Several of them sound like they are copied. Just listen to the Danish one. Its a Bruno Mars song. :frown:

lol yeah Status Quo got a nice nod :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Ladies, gentlemen, thank you for such a good spirited thread. To Conchita! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I think you should start to call him what he is. A HE! When you have a "wurst" between your legs, you are not a woman (if its grown on, not if you are just holding it there). :laugh:

She identifies herself as a woman therefore I will refer to her as a HER.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Ladies, gentlemen, thank you for such a good spirited thread. To Conchita! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Agreed :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Really? I think the song was easily one of the best - and considering so much of the voting is political that it won says a lot.

Like I said earlier I have never picked the winner so I'm not the best judge but I think there were 5 or 6 better songs than hers tonight and judging by comments on MFP/Facebook so did many others :indifferent:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Really? I think the song was easily one of the best - and considering so much of the voting is political that it won says a lot.
    Well I'm happy in a way that Austria won. It helps break up the usual "lets just vote for the neighbouring country and keep it in Eastern Europe" that seems to have been happening so much over the last 10-15 years or so.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Like I said earlier I have never picked the winner so I'm not the best judge but I think there were 5 or 6 better songs than hers tonight and judging by comments on MFP/Facebook so did many others :indifferent:

Ah but it is never about the "best song" do you even Eurovision :laugh: :wink:
  • CharlottesDK
    Options

So if I think of myself as a horse, you would give me horse-food and ride me? (Ok, that last part sounded wrong). :laugh:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options

Agreed :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Go on then, the voting dragged me in a bit but she won so fair play :drinker: :drinker:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options

Yes but wine :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

So if I think of myself as a horse, you would give me horse-food and ride me? (Ok, that last part sounded wrong). :laugh:

There are other websites for that :laugh:

*notjoking*
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day it's only like having Lily Savage represent the UK. Not sure her voice has quite the same impact though.
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    I have to write this: Im glad we dident win again. It cost about 37 million dollars!!!!!! So I hope you enjoyed it. :smile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

standing-ovation-o.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Wine is awesome :drinker:
  • CharlottesDK
    Options

There are other websites for that :laugh:

*notjoking*

:laugh: I think I will pass. :tongue:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options

Wine is awesome :drinker:

Is this where I tell you I love you :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Well done Conchita, but the song's not great. Good night Europe!