Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options

Replies

• jenanon1
    jenanon1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just realised that I have less than 100 to lose - I started with about 116 to lose, now I have around 86! Go me! I'd love to buddy up with anyone else in the same boat, particularly those of you who lose sloooooowly - I'm averaging a pound a week and no more :(
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have lost 36lbs but still have 100+ to go. Feel free to add me: )
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am always up for new friend to help in the journey- feel free to add me as well
  • Ninitonkers
    Ninitonkers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too, always looking for new friends so every feel free to add me! Love looking at diaries to get yummy hints and tips! x
  • prissyprisca
    prissyprisca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is my first day today and i'm looking to lose around 100 lbs as well. Feel free to add me as well!!!! can do with all the help i can get:wink:
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    anyone on this thread is welcome to add me. I started with 130 to lose and am down 34 lbs so I still have a way to go. have a great day and best of luck to you all
  • MauriFuqua
    MauriFuqua Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I would love more friends and extra motivation!! I have about 89 more lbs to lose to be at my goal weight. I am kind of starting over.... Again..... But this is my time. It's time to make 2014 our ***** and let's do this!! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 200 pounds over the next few years--would really like anyone else in a similar boat to be there to encourage me and keep me going! :)
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Don't have 100lbs but pretty dang close and may decide to lose more once I hit my goal so I'm in! Always excited to have friends who understand the struggle of a lot to lose not just the 10-15lbs... :smile:
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help motivate each other. Feel free to add me and anyone else as well..Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is my 3rd time jumping in this "Lose 100+ pounds" boat, and the first 2 times, I lost almost 100 pounds *total* (35lbs, then 55 lbs) then gained them all back when life got too stressful. The 55lbs came about 2 years ago with using MFP and a lovely support group... but I lost that account info, and don't have access to the email account I used before.. So I'm really starting all over, and looking for another group of friends in the same boat. :)
  • JSwann88
    JSwann88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love too!
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Andie, I have been on this journey for almost 1 year. When I started I was 262 and was at the heaviest I had ever been. I was 2 lbs heavier then when I delivered both my kids. I needed to lose atleast 112lbs. I am currently down 77 lbs and feel wonderful. I am always looking for new people to add to my friends list to help support each other on our journeys. I am about 40 lbs from my goal and still working. The best peice of advise I can give you to help you is 2 things. First, develop a routine that works for you and stick to it. Weather it is morning workouts, evening, afternoon whatever fits your lifestyle best. Plan out a time and just do your best to stick with it. Also, try breaking your weight loss down into small manageable goals. Pick an upcoming date that is significant to you and pick a number that is practical to hit in that time frame. I always picked a lower number and that way when I worked hard I would exceed it and it would keep me more motivated. You can do this! Best of Luck.

Ps I sent you a friend request.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Yes anyone please feel free to add me. I'm in desperate need of some motivational help.
  • raisin145
    raisin145 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes. You can count me in.
  • 4767kay
    4767kay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I have 100+ to lose. I was doing well last fall and lost 32lbs. But I need help.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me need to lose 100+ pounds as well
  • jane44louise
    Options
    Add me
  • jane44louise
    Options
    Hi add me I have way over 150 lbs to lose xx
  • walts9
    walts9 Posts: 12
    Options
    i would love for anyone to add me as i'm new to MFP and i struggle with losing weight. My first goal has been set to 78 lbs for health reason but my personal goal is 120 lbs. It has taken me 4 months to lose 25 lbs so far as i have numerous health issues. I welcome any tips and support anyone could give me in this long journey ahead of me.