any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options

Replies

• stephvk7
    stephvk7 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! Friend request sent! I'm 44, mom to 2, step-mom to 2…. finding it very hard to get the weight to come off as I get older. Would welcome new friends happily!
  • TroyRoaster
    TroyRoaster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm 50 and starting shakes and aerobice life tomorrow....and sensible choices.....
  • golfguy9
    golfguy9 Posts: 104
    Options
    43 male anyone can add me
  • 3treetea
    3treetea Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, I would! I am 44 and need to lose 40 lbs.
  • robomobo
    robomobo Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Patty (and everyone else)!
    I'm 45 and just starting to take my health seriously again. I am looking for a sustainable way to get healthy. I've done amazingly well with exercise and weight watchers in the past -100lbs lost each time- but it comes back lol. I wish I knew where it hides so that I can board that room up. I'm a guy so that has helped with the rapid/dramatic weight loss.

I work alot of hours, am returning to school to be a full time student and am rediscovering myself after a long term breakup. It is time to stop the cycle of getting fit and getting fat again. So, sustainable lifestyle changes are the order of the day for me.

I'd be very happy to join your army of pals!
  • Oreonut
    Oreonut Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    45 ... almost 46 and happy to add a few friends. Most of mine seem to have quit so I need some new active supporting people!
  • tinapunch
    tinapunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty - I just turned 43 last week. Been on the diet/fitness merry go round for so many years! I need motivation and support to lose the 30 lbs I put "back" on in the last 2 yrs. I will send you a friend request. Have a great day everyone!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and just starting again after back surgery. Feel free to add if you like, will be here everyday with open diary.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 - feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • mishka45
    mishka45 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 46 - feel free to add me too!! :happy:
  • bumble573
    bumble573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am 40 plus. About half way through my weight loss. I have sent you a FR x
  • Suskyjoon
    Suskyjoon Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Patty, I am 45 with no more excuses (can't blame my kids for weight gain when youngest is 6). Finally have to do this once and for all. My hubby got me a Fitbit Flex for Mother's Day I asked for it, it wan't a mean hint ; ) Never been part of a message board but it looks like we are all in this together. Today is day 1 for me. Felt great at a weight 35 lbs lower than current. But BMI say I should be 55 lbs lower. Here we go. = )
  • lsamek
    lsamek Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to offer support and get support, i.e. share ideas like you said. Just started a week ago, had a Great week and blew yesterday to pieces. But doing this for the long haul. Good luck!
  • spatt786
    spatt786 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. Would love to join your little group of 40+.
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty! I'm Kellie and I'm 49, joined a long time ago and just left it and forgot about it. I joined weight watchers a couple of weeks ago got all the new info then remembered mfp. I just cancelled my WW sub today. I am looking to lose around 60 lbs. I would love to join ur group
  • jobo51
    jobo51 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in. Add me!

43... and holding.

Jodi
  • kakidoll
    kakidoll Posts: 1
    Options
    Just starting up again.......... did it last year for a few months, lost 20lbs and then let myself lapse... and its BACK again. Going to be more serious this time and looking for support and always open to other ideas.
  • 65byJuly
    65byJuly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 and I would like to actually use this site for what it is! I have had the app since 2012 but have only used it two times without adding friends. This hasn't worked. So hoping to find new friends and support also!
  • barbarapoppa54
    barbarapoppa54 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 years old and if you would like to friend me please do. It takes a lot more to get it off at this age but that is ok....it will happen. Best of luck.
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 43 next week, mommy of 4. I've lost 50 pounds so far and have around 20 more to go. Anyone please feel free to ad me. Love having new mfp buddies.