Husband says he liked me weighing more?

Options
124»

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Like many people here have already said, at your height and your weight, you are dangerously under weight. Sure, some men like chunky women, and some men like skinny women, but at the level your talking, I'm pretty sure your husband just wants a healthy, alive woman.

Don't let a fear of getting fat or gaining too much weight keep you from gaining SOME weight. Go see a doctor or nutritionist and get some advance for adding healthy weight back before you start doing some serious muscle and bone damage to yourself. If you're too nervous to go see a nutritionist or doctor in person try something like memd.com or americanwell.com.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Healthy and fit with some muscle tone and a solidly sculpted body is sexy.
    Take a look at Jillian Michaels... Her body is solid and she rocks and I guarantee she's not 95 lbs.

Take care of yourself.

Personally.... I don't give a crap what anyone thinks of me and/or how much I eat or how thin I am. But in your case I'd say he's concerned that you're killing yourself. If you are indeed anorexic and/or afraid to gain a few pounds you need to get off of the internet and get some real life professional help. The end.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Have you always been thin? 95 sure is thin, and 140-160 is a huge JUMP from 95. How tall are you???????
    From my experience men don't like super duper skinny. Depends on guy! :)
    Yeah I was just a staring to fall in the overweight category when we were getting married at 160 and I am 5'6 lol
    5' 6" and only 95 pounds?
    Yeah, I can see how he would think the 140-150 would be much much much more attractive.
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh and please listen to the majority of the people on here whose only concern is health over weight loss.
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "If you are indeed anorexic and/or afraid to gain a few pounds you need to get off of the internet and get some real life professional help. The end."

Definitely wise words
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i think you should at least bump up to 115lbs to 120lbs especially at your height then try to just maintain that weight. cuz 95lbs at any age at that height is unheathy. check with a doctor to see what you can do. good luck!
  • manningania
    manningania Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys are all supportive :) I know that I know better than staying this weight I'm just afraid that I will get accustomed to eating more and that means constantly gaining. I spun out of control becoming underweight that I'm afraid of spinning out of control and becoming overweight :/
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys are all supportive :) I know that I know better than staying this weight I'm just afraid that I will get accustomed to eating more and that means constantly gaining. I spun out of control becoming underweight that I'm afraid of spinning out of control and becoming overweight :/

Get help.
  • manningania
    manningania Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Get help.
    Trying to lol seeking both professional help and message board help, it helps listening to outside opinions plus there are people who go through this and can help :)