Replies

• sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    e7d.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Ummm, those aren't farts.

Wait, does that mean that you understood this post? What does she mean? I follow it up through the having glorious breasts part but then the love farts and getting "the power" and now she has glass in her *kitten*. Help a guy out.

I mean I can try to follow it. So she has nice breasts but you can only see those breasts through the power of farting with an emotional attachment to farts. We don't want to know how you get the power to become emotionally attached to farts because apparently it involves shoving glass up your *ss.

So...any clue?

Earlier I mentioned that I ate hate and turned them into love farts. I just wanted to use love farts again because that sounds silly, in fact making it a magical power sounds even sillier. The glass is to throw you off like "what the f? who gets magical powers with glass in the *kitten*? what the crap is this woman doing?"

I just figured you were bottling them .. hmmpff.

Actually...

tumblr_lx537q9zE81r1nzlwo1_500.gif

Girl get of the bandwagon! It's breaking!

:huh:

mean-girls-20.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    richard5.gif
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Oh you pretty much deserved what you got in that thread. But as was stated earlier I don't think this thread is about you, it is about your archetype sure...it was probably inspired by you yeah...but to consider it all about you is taking it a bit far. I think people are just blowing off some steam related to post quality on these forums.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the glory of all that lies within this shirt can only be seen through the power of love farts. And you don't want to know what you have to do to get that power. Lets just say I'm still removing glass from my *kitten*.

Wait, does that mean that you understood this post? What does she mean? I follow it up through the having glorious breasts part but then the love farts and getting "the power" and now she has glass in her *kitten*. Help a guy out.

I mean I can try to follow it. So she has nice breasts but you can only see those breasts through the power of farting with an emotional attachment to farts. We don't want to know how you get the power to become emotionally attached to farts because apparently it involves shoving glass up your *ss.

So...any clue?

Earlier I mentioned that I ate hate and turned them into love farts. I just wanted to use love farts again because that sounds silly, in fact making it a magical power sounds even sillier. The glass is to throw you off like "what the f? who gets magical powers with glass in the *kitten*? what the crap is this woman doing?"

well, not to brag, but I've been told that I have magical powers when...

oh... nevermind.

Jessica%2BJung%2BYuri%2BSNSD%2BShares%2Ba%2BLaugh%2BGIF%2B(4).gif
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I heard someone requested this in this thread?

ilkaw1.jpg

I stopped reading on page 2. The gifs are so awesome. I cannot stop watching this one. You have made my afternoon and won all my interwebs. :drinker:
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options

Okay..debunk. Lets see. Here is the citation you provided for why eating the amount of protein most people eat is "medically proven" to be bad for you.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21102327

Keep in mind this is the citation that you yourself provided to back up your claim.

I invite you to now actually read your own citation.

:laugh:
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    And it keeps going.
    fairy_tail_fist_pump_by_zombiegirl01-d4i4qla.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh you pretty much deserved what you got in that thread. But as was stated earlier I don't think this thread is about you, it is about your archetype sure...it was probably inspired by you yeah...but to consider it all about you is taking it a bit far. I think people are just blowing off some steam related to post quality on these forums.
    The funniest part is how upset she supposedly is and how she keeps insisting she isn't looking for attention, yet here she is ...

And she posted not one but TWO follow-up, mean people threads after the original one.

But she isn't looking for attention and we're making it all about her.

Mrbean.gif
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

It's always great when a newbie jumps on these boards and demands attention.

Where's that "muppet-attention-*kitten*" gif when I need it?

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.

This thread isn't about YOU -- it's about the MFP noob cliché.

You posted BS that has been posted and debunked a million times before. You reacted in a way that most do (poorly, with name calling and meanie response threads).

I didn't see a single debunk. I can tell you what i saw, but I think you know. Quit making excuses for bad behavior. Like I deserved it or something. WOW!

Okay..debunk. Lets see. Here is the citation you provided for why eating the amount of protein most people eat is "medically proven" to be bad for you.

Keep in mind this is the citation that you yourself provided to back up your claim.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options

So...any clue?

I just figured you were bottling them .. hmmpff.

Actually...

tumblr_lx537q9zE81r1nzlwo1_500.gif

Girl get of the bandwagon! It's breaking!

:huh:

mean-girls-20.gif

d43b7e2e-c4ad-476f-8480-04a7ff4b90b6.jpg
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    e7d.gif

Foul.

Hair in my food.
  • RobsGirl_lds
    RobsGirl_lds Posts: 211
    Options
    I'll gif you till you love me, sadly I can't gif sooo....

Nobody loves me!:sad:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

I certainly didn't try to get this attention. Who would? *Smacks you upside head* Use your common sense!

*you're

Nice detour... Who would want all this negative attention? Why can't I just post without having it? It appears you guys are calling me an attention wh0re when all you guys are doing is giving it to me. Not only is it counter productive but a huge contradiction. How on earth can you call me an attention *kitten* when you are the ones showing all the attention?! This logic boggles my mind.

Guess what? Your "medical proof with no proof" post about something completely asinine is NOT the first to be posted! Not everything is about you. You might want to take a vacation from the interwebz today.

It seems you guys can't help but to make it about me. Has this thread not turned into the same attackers from earlier making the same lame points and jokes? Maybe you should scroll the comments and read again to get a better view before you go accusing people of liking the horribly excused behavior you all seem to exhibit.

You posted BS that has been posted and debunked a million times before. You reacted in a way that most do (poorly, with name calling and meanie response threads).

I didn't see a single debunk. I can tell you what i saw, but I think you know. Quit making excuses for bad behavior. Like I deserved it or something. WOW!

Please, don't forget that sitting in a hot tub is her idea of cardio and then she linked to a website that sells hot tubs, which talked about sitting in a hot tub to promote cardiovascular health as proof. Really, that was the golden turd right there.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'll gif you till you love me, sadly I can't gif sooo....

Nobody loves me!:sad:

We can teach you! So you can still have the loves!...
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    wa41.JPG
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    If anyone cares to read the full meta-analysis study in this publication provided:

I have full journal access and can download and distribute the full text. You know, in case anyone wants to actually read a study before citing it.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Please, don't forget that sitting in a hot tub is her idea of cardio and then she linked to a website that sells hot tubs, which talked about sitting in a hot tub to promote cardiovascular health as proof. Really, that was the golden turd right there.

Wait...have these threads been deleted already? I would love to read them. You know, for the science...
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

*you're

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

So you are just going to ignore that your own citation says the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you were claiming then and move on to another link...okay then. Why should I play this game? What is my reason to believe that if I look into that link and find that it does not support your claim you won't just pull yet another link out.
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

*you're

So pretty much when our body metabolizes animal protein the protein creates an acid. Our bodies combat this acid by releasing calcium from our bones. Over time this weakens the bones. This is just one of the many health side effects to consumption of meat. Instead of trying to use my own words against me, research a little on your own and then use your own intellect. Earlier I was just trying to find something quick and only glanced at it when I posted. Since I actually got my information over time and from many sources, it's a little harder to prove unless I saved every link, movie, and book.