Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21.
    Also 21lbs down, quite a few to go :P

Anybody feel free to add me, I love a good chat.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    29 years old down 32 lbs. Over halfway to goal. Im close to completing 30DS and will be moving onto another program afterwards. I track daily and like to provide lots of support. Add away friends!
  • LukeDQ
    LukeDQ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, about a week or so. Need to lose 25 to 30 pounds. down 2 in the last week. Started running, hopefully eating better and less. Friends and encouragement welcome. Not sure how the friend thing works out here, but willing to learn.
  • UnwrittenSymphonies
    UnwrittenSymphonies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but slacked off for a bit. Ready to get me back. Need additional support and motivation. I went through a divorce over a year ago and had fun for a year but now it's time to focus on my health. Feel free to add me :)
  • JBella0125
    JBella0125 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am having a difficult time right now. I am a respiratory therapist who worked 12 hour shifts on my feet and running like crazy in a 12 floor trauma center. Back in February 2014 I injured myself badly doing CPR on a patient. I have a severe back injury. After many attempts of ESI injections etc. to avoid surgery my doc recommended surgery. I consulted with a neurosurgeon and he was concerned about the weight I've gained since my injury. I have become so disabled from this injury I can't walk/stand/sit/lay without extreme pain. I take meds to help with pain but I still don't have much relief. The surgeon wants me to lose the 50+ lbs I've gained since my injury. I'm struggling so bad and I am now on phentermine to help aid with losing the weight. I'm starting a new physical therapy program tomorrow. I'm hoping I can be able to do more activity so I can lose the lbs. I'm also hoping to get a walker soon so I can try to walk more. I'm only 30 years old....I've been holding it together emotionally fairly we'll until this past week. I'm scared, I'm sad and I'm in pain. Has anyone been through something like this? I could definitely use some support and encouragement right now. Please feel free to add me!! Would love support and hearing your success stories!
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Im down 32lbs and track/post daily. I am actively doing 30DS and on level 3. I follow IIFYM and TDEE as much as i can. I dont want to cut out things i love to eat im just learning to eat it in moderation and stay within my limits.
  • fitfor40tx
    fitfor40tx Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi there! Always up for new and motivating friends. I workout and log in daily!! :smile:
  • BLG050693
    BLG050693 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and will help out wherever I can in motivating :D I like to talk to new people! Add me :bigsmile:
  • taebo78
    taebo78 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I think I posted on the first thread but not sure! LOL! But really need friends on here for motivation and accountability. This weight is off for good this time! :)
  • Chickie25
    Chickie25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP, previously was down 30lbs from my highest weight but gained some back. Always interested in adding new friends!
  • davids122
    davids122 Posts: 38
    Options
    Been on here for a while, but slipped off the wagon for a couple of months. Looking for new friends and plenty motivation! Over 70lbs roughly to lose.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends. I'm 26, 5'2, aiming to lose about 30 pounds.
  • bri503
    bri503 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to have new friends to support eachother!
  • Angela1303
    Angela1303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Need new faces on my wall, anyone from Scotland kicking about? Anyone that's willing to kick my *kitten* when needed is appreciated though... ta xxx
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hit me up. I don't care about your gender, age, nationality etc.. We are all here for the same reason. So, Click, Click!
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends to give and receive support!!! Feel free to add me!!:happy:
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I am around 210 pounds, my goal weight is 150 pounds. I would like to have more friends on here.