Options
    I am new; Is it too late too join now?

SW: 145
    Valentine GW:135

GW:<120 (By June End)
  • melterp
    melterp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    August 26th! We can't wait! Congrats on your anniversary!
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've been MIA since Christmas but I'm back and ready to get in my groove! Glad to see a lot of new faces on here. Can't wait to see everyone's progress. This challenge will be just in time for my 30th Birthday.:bigsmile:

Info:
    Name: Kathy
    I love these challenges with everyone. It keeps me accountable.

Current weight - 152.8.
    2/14 Weight Goal - 140
    Goal Weight - 125

I'm in for the water challenge. I'm working late this week so won't be able to get in my exercise. I will just need to make better food choices this week. Good luck to everyone!:smile:

Margie ~ THANKS again for doing the speadsheet. Your AWESOME!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 179 and by Valentines day I would like to be 169!

Good luck to us allllllll!!

:love: Valentines day is my Birthday! :love:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did 35 minutes of cardio today (with a Dancing with the Stars workout video), gotta love dancing with Maxim Chmerkovsky!

Did you workout today?
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hope so! Seriously been talking about this for 6 years! :sad:
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    To catch up on everything that I didn't have time to post before. I have been doing the water challenge. :drinker: I have been getting all the water in for the last two days. Yea! It is really easy when I work out. I suck it down like a cajmel that has been wandering the desert for yrs.:laugh:

Not too much to tell about me.
    When I was younger I was never skinny but never fat. Yoyo'd wieght all my adult life. Got up to my heaviest 62lbs ago. :noway: Found this site about 29lbs ago when I was looking for some motivation and guidance and have been using it successfully since. I am pretty much at the best Weight I have been in my adult life again and need some help to keep going. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: PLEASE friend me to give me inspiration. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i find the more I see on here the more I want to continue!

Can't do the Comercial challenge tonight but I would love to do the next one!

So question are we suposed to let you know when we loose any or just when V-day hits.

I have a weigh in tomorrow at work for the holiday challenge. Wish me luck!

Oh and good luck during biggest loser!

Ida
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I've just started with myfitnesspal (recommended by my daughter, a dietetics major) and am looking for a support group. I have 30 lbs to lose and I'm absolutely committed to doing it this time. If it's not too late for the Valentine's Challenge, my starting weight is 156 and I'd like to be 149 by Valentine's Day.

I'm an attorney with two college-age children living away from home, so I no longer have any excuse for not getting to the gym. Trying hard to get into a regular exercise and eating routine after years of stress and chaos. Look forward to being here.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    txchic, i'm up for the challenge. I usually tape BL on the dvr and fast forward past all the commericals. So I'm game! I will probably walk up and down the stairs one commerical, abs one commercial, push ups, squats, lunges. If I can squeeze in an extra 20minutes that would be great for me. Plus it stops me from mindlessly munching.

I finished my 10 cups of water for the day. Finally! :drinker:
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    I look forward to this challenge! Hope I'm not to late join!
    Starting weight: 162.2
    V-Day: 152.2
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished my water...working on the cardio challenge
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am just logging in my food and calorie burn for the day. Not a bad day as I was on my feet the whole day burning calories as I was substituting in a Kindergarten classroom. Hoping to get a good run in early tomorrow so I better log off and get to bed! Good job everyone on the workouts and eating choices.....we will make out vday goal! :smile:
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    water challenge done for today. :drinker:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I did the commercial challenge. I did 60 push ups during the breaks!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning, my sw is 145, goal weight is to maintain 145 since I'm having foot surgery on Friday.
  • txchic_73
    Options
    I did the commercial challenge. I did 60 push ups during the breaks!

Good job!! Your arms are going to be sooo strong!! Way to go!
  • txchic_73
    Options
    I completed the water challenge and the commercial challenge last night. Drank 10 - 8 oz glasses of water and also did about 20 minutes of cardio during the commercials of the Biggest Loser. Hope some of you joined in on the commercial challenge as well!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I've been keeping up with the water challenge and it's been great. I wasn't able to work out yesterday, though due to a migraine and other yucky symptoms. Hopefully after work today I'll be feeling up to at least some light cardio at the gym.

I'll post on lunch later. :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the water, I don't work out on Tues. unless its scuba at work. We play D&D on Tuesdays, so there aren't even commercials to work out during hahahah!
    I will be back at the gym tonight getting in 5 more miles before I go to belly dancing class.

Its never too late to join!!

iawierz~ Anytime you want to update your weight, you are more than welcome too. I update the spreadsheet as often as I can for motivation! :)
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the water, I don't work out on Tues. unless its scuba at work. We play D&D on Tuesdays, so there aren't even commercials to work out during hahahah!
    I will be back at the gym tonight getting in 5 more miles before I go to belly dancing class.

Its never too late to join!!

iawierz~ Anytime you want to update your weight, you are more than welcome too. I update the spreadsheet as often as I can for motivation! :)

Random comment. I love that you play D&D.