Jillian Michaels January Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Jay Alexander: I use circuit training, but the calories MFP gives back for the time are often higher than what my HRM says, so I have to adjust it!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I'm joining you guys! Just joined myfitnesspal, so I will be doing Day 1 30 day shred later tonight! Will check back tomorrow.

Welcome!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    NMTZ done! :bigsmile: Ooh, I'm gonna feel that one tomorrow! :sad: :laugh:
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Well after my first day yesterday of 6 Week 6 Pack my back is killing me!! I think it's from the lateral pull downs on the floor but now I'm wondering if I had bad posture for some of the ab exercises? I don't normally have this after Ab Jam so I don't know!

I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster this morning as I didn't want to put too much strain on my back but hopefully going to do either Shred L1 or 6W6P again later this evening! I'm hoping my back ache is muscle ache - has anyone else had this after 6W6P?
    -x-x-
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    my lower back was killing me after doing 6w6p too, I have had a stiff neck too but think thats due to the sleeping on the sofa!!
    i'm too scared to do it again til the paid goes!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    p1nkpr1ncess, I've not done 6W6P so I can't comment, but well done for getting your workout done already.

Hi everyone, good to see us all doing so well! Its my first day back at work today after Christmas, but I can't wait to get home and et some exercise in.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I have not done 6w6p either, hope your pain eases quick p1nkpr1nce. I did shred with weights this morning, defiantly not my fav so far, think I'd like it better with a kettle weight instead of my hand weight, also maybe once I know the moves better, I can flow through it better and burn more. But for today 258 calories in 1/2 hour. I let a friend borrow BFBM, will get it back today and look forward to tomorrow's workout. Have a great day everyone!
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    gettinmg ready to do 30day shred right now!! level one to get me into it tummys still a but dodgy but il need to stick with it and if i hurl i hurl lol

30day shred level 1 1st day! done i will add my measurments on later coz if i dont do this now i never will!!!
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    just back from level 1 of 30day shred and feelin good
    may do level 2 when i get back from work if ive got the time for that and my dinner lol

ok mesurements
    upper thigh - 28
    hips ( where trousers sit) - 40
    waist - 36
    arms - 13
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Day 1 : Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 2: No More Trouble Zones
    Day 3: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 4: level 2 Shred
  • eva78
    eva78 Posts: 16
    Options
    It's 11:30 pm and I just finished L1 30DShred. Really wasn't in the mood though. Have a spinning class tomorrow and then only the shred until Monday. Have to say it was harder now since my muscles are feeling it. I'll probably be a roaring mess come Monday.

How's everyone getting along? Well done doing the 6w6p. Have heard it's much harder than the shred.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS Level 1 tonight with 5 lb. weights. It's been about 5 months since I did this workout. Kind of nice seeing old friends again. :happy:
  • mystic333
    Options
    Had to take a couple days off due to overusing my leg muscles! No fun when you cant sit or walk without lots of pain. Healing up quickly and ill be back on the 30DS as soon as possible. Congrats to everyone on how great you are all doing :flowerforyou:
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    neck pain almost gone, so have completed BFBM today for 2nd time. It was fun. Then went on a hour long walk with my 2 girls.
    Should be doing the following for the next week:-

5.1 - BFBM - completed
    6.1 - 6W6P + 3 mile run
    7.1 - BFBM + 3 mile run
    8.1 - 6W6P
    9.1 - 6 mile run

I wish everyone luck and an injury free month.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    2nd time through NMTZ. Used 5 lb weights and only set them down a couple times, actually did a few surrenders too! Fast forwarded through 2nd ab circuit and let my heartrate come down to safe level but really hit the last two circuits hard. Burned 479 calories. Going back to Burn fat boost metabolism tomorrow, hoping to get all the way through no more trouble zones the next time I try it. Have a great day all. Feel better mystic333.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    day 2 level 2 of 30day shred
    feel good
    might do the wii just dance with my partner tonight

FEELIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!
  • eva78
    eva78 Posts: 16
    Options
    Good job everybody. 60 min bodyspinningclass w.weights done. Back on the shred tomorrow and planning to do levels 1 and 2. Let's see how it goes. This is turning out to be a roaring start to the year :)
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I havent done Shred couple of days. Hopefully I will get to workout tomorrow. I have been working on the BL boot camp.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I just ordered 3 jillian michaels DVDs : 30-Day Shred, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zone. :)

I should get them next week. Which one should I do first ???
  • mystic333
    Options
    Finally able to workout again. Did Day 2 last night. Still kicked my butt. Doing Day 3 after work. :smile: