Need to lose 100+

Options
Need friends so we can support each other :smile:

Replies

• JessRose64
    JessRose64 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have over 150 pounds to lose. I've been on this journey for the past year, but in the middle of a divorce, a bankruptcy, on top of moving across the US, and a major surgery within the year...I have been derailed a bit. Time to get back to focusing on me and my health.
  • madimatchbox
    Options
    feel free to add me! I need to lose 150 and am ready for the uphill battle
  • SisterMable
    SisterMable Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've still got another ~100 to go. Count me in! :)
  • bleweydgrl
    bleweydgrl Posts: 55
    Options
    Hiya, I have lost 24 so far but I am looking to lose another 100lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • kdt0315
    kdt0315 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have about 120 to lose and have needed to lose it for a long time. I lost motivation when things got tough....lost my job, etc, and although I'm still struggling in a lot of areas, I really feel like if I focus on the things that matter (my health for one), the rest of it will fall into place or at least I will begin to feel better about all of it instead of feeling lost. I'm an emotional eater, which is terrible!
  • tkngcntrl
    tkngcntrl Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm looking to lose 130 over the next year. I've made it through my divorce, kids graduating, me graduating, new jobs, new transitions - time to take this on.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you can add me !!
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Girl and anyone else interested... CLICK CLICK!!
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I would LOVE to lose about 140lb............I would love the support and am glad to meet all of you!!
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 125lbs total, so I'll be here a while :)
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I've got 88lbs to go for my goal of 150lbs, hope we can get there together!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 100lbs to lose too, FR sent! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Ive been here since July 22 2013. Have logged in and logged my food every single day since. This website works IF YOU WORK IT. Never give up. Know that that are worth it and take baby steps every day to get to your goal. My losses are so slow now, probably 2-3 pounds a month even but im still truckin along. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm not going anywhere. Im staying right here because I know that it works. Just be honest with your logging. Try super hard to make better decisions 80-90% of the time and you will succeed. Good luck because I personally know how hard it is. Its simple. Simple math, calories in vs calories out. BUT ITS HARD. You have to be focused, have patience, work hard, move your body, eat veggies. LOL. but have fun and dont look at it as a diet, i know i dont. this is a lifestyle. this is just me now.
  • Mikylee_Hintz
    Mikylee_Hintz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to lose 110 as of right now! I have lost 22! Would love some more friends!
  • LisaEngle2014
    LisaEngle2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, also. I have been on and off of here for way too long. I notice the more people are "watching" the better I am about it. :-)
  • messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight to lose too, around 130+!
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Any of you looking at/have had weight loss surgery?
  • throwbaxxx
    throwbaxxx Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm all in. I used this site along with dieting & exercise and ended up losing 50 in four months, so I can attest that with the right support system, it can work. Count me in and add me.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    nope
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! 100+ to lose