Options

Replies

• lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look so fantastic!!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    U r doing such a great job hun!! U look amazing!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started close to the same weight as you. I have 38 lbs lost so far. I'm looking forward to have lost at least 100 lbs just like you! You're an inspiration for me! Keep posting pictures!

Congrats!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! the only tip I have is never give up no matter how hard it seem and how much you wanna give up just keep on moving!! :)

What a wonderful transformation, great attitude and hard work. It shows!!!!!! However I love this advice. I think that we need to be committed to never giving up, moving and logging! Thanks for sharing this! You seem to be able to give and take good advice. A wonderful trait. All the best!

Keri
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow well done :-)
  • Malalu
    Malalu Posts: 39
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    WOOOOOWWWW!!! :noway: You look incredible! You are such an inspiration to me because our starting weights are about the same, and I am just starting out so I have been looking for someone that I can closely relate to, and I found it!!! I'm gonna have to keep looking at this for motivation, thanks for posting and congratulations!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics but I want to come back and see when I'm home. :)

Awesome job girl!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    SO AMAZING! You look GREAT! You should be very proud of your accomplishments! Keep going girl! :)
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!! You are doing a GREAT JOB!! Keep up the good work!!! You look fantabulaous! :o)
  • mlcdz
    mlcdz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing. Congrats.
    I have some serious concerns about your numbers and timeline however. It would be virtually impossible to lose an average of 6.5#/week since August of 2010 unless you had some kind of weight loss surgery. Is that the case? If so, you should disclose that, because people without that option cannot expect to lose an average of 27#/month for 4 months in a row. You would have had to be eating less than 1000 calories a day and exercising 2 - 3 hours a day to go from 340 since August and even with that, your metabolism would have slowed down to accomodate the unhealthy rate of weight loss.
    Will you please clarify HOW you've done this?
    Thanks.
  • mezmez73
    Options
    i could cry....i am soooo happy for u! u look and feel healthy and thats what matters! no the sz of ur jeans or the number on the scale!
    keep it up girl!!!! so very proud to be ur friend!!!! xoxo, jen
  • fannyanntut
    fannyanntut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look INCREDIBLE!! well done. You are an inspiration
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    incredible!!!!!!!
  • lynep
    lynep Posts: 3
    Options
    How, you are an inspiration !.. you look great !!..
    Can I ask you what MFP is ??

Really happy for you !... keep it up !..
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    AMAZING!!! =D
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, you lost that fast! :noway:

Keep up the good work!!!! :drinker:
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Fab U Lous!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!