What non-scale victory you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    leaving my S.O.
    Why Wait? This is something that doesn't need weight loss. Unless you mean something different by S.O. than I do.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I want to have a flat stomach

Mine too. No jiggly pouch of fat just resting under my navel. blegh.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    For my engagement ring to fit on my finger. I refuse to have it resized and right now I wear it around my neck. People are always stopping and asking me about it. And it's so embarassing to have to admit that it doesn't fit.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Prove everyone wrong, and look in a full length mirror and like what I see for once.
  • lunastardust777
    Options
    i am looking forward to fitting into smaller clothes & being able to run like i used to :)
  • BigSpoonSA
    BigSpoonSA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Buying pants at a normal store. I can already get shirts at the usual places (Target, Sears, etc...).
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wearing my shirt tucked in with a skinny belt.

I carry any excess around my waist...so while the scale looks pretty good, I can never wear a blouse tucked in without feeling self-conscious.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful blouse I purchased online from China. It came too small, even though I ordered it in the right size(I guess the women in China are much smaller than women in the US). While I can get it over my head, it won't fit over my chest and is too tight on the arms. So, it hangs on a hanger on my closet door for me to look at every morning. When I reach goal, it should fit. I will post a picture of me wearing it then!
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Get my blood pressure and cholesterol levels away from "borderline", wear my engagement ring again, feel strong despite neglecting my joints/back for too long.
  • thirteeninches
    thirteeninches Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Endurance during sex :love: It's what motivates me during my anaerobic sessions.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Even though I am still big by most standards at size 12/14 I feel like I have met all of the NSVs I was looking forward to!
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Short-term: fitting into my bridesmaid dress June 21 and not feeling like I can't breathe.
    Ultimate: wearing a super cute summer dress I bought last year that I haven't worn yet. It's a Roxy size L which means more like size M in normal sizing.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Seeing my mother & sister & other family on the 25th of this month for my niece's graduation party. Haven't seen them since the fall. I'm down ~30 pounds and lower than I've been in maybe a decade. (Just found out its a pool party, uhoh LOL.)

Also fitting into smaller clothes. I lose weight in the face/upper body first so buying a medium shirt and not having to try it on - that is nice. And now getting some results in the lower body, and being able to pack up my size 14 jeans. :)
  • xxdef1antxx
    xxdef1antxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

>deadlifting 500lbs (at 465 currently)
    >running a sub 7min mile
    >shoulders like Bane
    >people miring
    >sub 15% BF
    >V taper

Nothing too It, consistency is key. We are all gonna make it bros and lady bros.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Being able to sit cross-legged in a movie theater seat, and fitting knee high boots over my fatty calves. (I'm close to both)
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    To be able to buy cute bras (once you get past a D they are just ugly)

To just get dressed and feel confident and not have to try on a million things and worry that my blubber is showing

To wear a bathing suit and not want to cry

To feel comfortable with myself
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Going down the playground slide with my kids and not feeling ridiculous.
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to stop cheering on me.
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    There's this skirt I bought over 4 years ago I think and it's so pretty and it fit then and it won't even zip up now so looking forward to that fitting again, hoping in the next few months!
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Putting on knee high or thigh high boot and a cute pair of shorts without my calves or thighs getting in the way!
    Running a half marathon in less than 2 hours
    Looking good in a full length picture again...:(