Weird s**t you do...

Options

Replies

• breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love stale cheese puffs. I'll open the bag and let it sit overnight so that they will be really stale the next day. lol:love:
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    The one thing I can think of is when doing word searches I HAVE to do the words in order. Even if I am super stuck and can't find a word and see the next one in the search I will not stray away from the word I am looking for. I have been that way since I was little and started them.

Also, drying off after a shower. I have a routine that I go through every time. If I don't do it in that order I feel wet/damp still. Even though I know I dried everything. Lol.

Mine are pretty boring. Lol.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I love stale cheese puffs. I'll open the bag and let it sit overnight so that they will be really stale the next day. lol:love:

Oh that is awesome right there:laugh:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    When I sleep at night, no matter how hot I get, I can't uncover my feet bc I'm afraid the boogie man will grab my feet if they aren't covered....<---100% true
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    Options
    I add and subtract numbers to try to get the same number, for example if I see a license plate with the numbers 2459 I'll think in my head 2+5=7, 9-2=7, 9+5+2=16-9=7 and so forth and so on, I don't know why I do it but it is something I have done since I was a kid...it's weird but I've just learned to accept that I am not a normal person...

I also have to sit and sleep closest to the door, for example if my family and I go out to eat I have to be the one closest to the door, same with sleeping at night I have to be on the side of the bed closest to the door. I think it's a security thing but it is still weird and I didn't notice it until someone pointed out to me.

I cannot eat a whole chip, I have to take little bites out of it, I don't know why but I do.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I will only wear underwear that match or coordinate with the clothing I am wearing over them. If I change my outfit, I will change my underwear to match.

I will only wear open toe shoes, if the nail polish on my toes matches or is not in contrast with the outfit I am wearing.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have to have a pillow on both sides of me and my blanket has to be tucked under my feet, by boyfriend calls it the adult version of a crib....

I also have to have light switches all down in the off position, like the ones that have two switches for one light, i will turn lights on and off until i get them to where they are all in the correct position.

Yikes it really does sound crazy when you type it out! lol :noway:
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    I also have to have light switches all down in the off position, like the ones that have two switches for one light, i will turn lights on and off until i get them to where they are all in the correct position.

Nothing crazy about that IMO. Down means "Off" and up means "On" for ALL switches, dammit!!!
  • TinaRose07
    TinaRose07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I cannot leave my house until I have checked the stove and all the plug in to make sure nothing is going to explode my house.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    When I sleep at night, no matter how hot I get, I can't uncover my feet bc I'm afraid the boogie man will grab my feet if they aren't covered....<---100% true

Aww That's terrible!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have to have a pillow on both sides of me and my blanket has to be tucked under my feet, by boyfriend calls it the adult version of a crib....

Yikes it really does sound crazy when you type it out! lol :noway:

I so do this!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I strip down and slather myself in sour cream. Then, I crank up old Roxette music while pretending to be the car from Knight Rider in the hopes that David Hasselhoff will show up at my house and we can eat cheeseburgers off the bathroom floor together.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I love my children dearly. I would jump in front of a moving bus for them but I refuse to drink from the same cup as them. Nope.

My closet doors must be closed in order for me to sleep.
    My pantry is arranged in alphabetical order
    My shower curtain stays closed at all times
    When I eat oreos and milk, I drop the entire cookie in the milk, then I use a spoon to fish it out before the cookie falls to the bottom of my glass.
    Apparently it's strange that I cut up all of my meat before eating it. A friend was watching me eat once and told me it was weird.
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    When I find a spider in the house I try to catch it with a glass and put it outside.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I love my children dearly. I would jump in front of a moving bus for them but I refuse to drink from the same cup as them. Nope.

My closet doors must be closed in order for me to sleep.
    My pantry is arranged in alphabetical order
    My shower curtain stays closed at all times
    When I eat oreos and milk, I drop the entire cookie in the milk, then I use a spoon to fish it out before the cookie falls to the bottom of my glass.
    Apparently it's strange that I cut up all of my meat before eating it. A friend was watching me eat once and told me it was weird.

My SO does that. He doesn't really "saw" it, he puts his knife in and pulls into pieces.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    If someone throws a cigarette out the window of the car in front of my, I will at all costs avoid running over it in fear of my car blowing up! Haha

LOL!! I do this too :laugh:

me too!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I use the postage scale at work to weigh my foods. ;)

Why didn't I think of that!! Awesome.
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    I eat the skin on the inside of my mouth and then drink the blood.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Certain people remind me of vegetables. This woman at work...carrots. She stands there are talks at me and all I can think about is carrots.

Also...when taking off in a car...I have to shift into first gear, then second, and back to first before I can start moving. Have to. Don't know why. Not doing it bugs the hell out of me. Obviously I don't like automatic transmissions lol.
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hey, that water left in the tuna can is reserved for cats; humans are not supposed to drink of it. You are getting the cat gods all angry!