1171819202123»

Replies

• kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • chichiroxursox
    Options
    Hello all! I'm new to the online support system but I figured I'd try it. My name is Chichi. I am doing insanity again and hopefully I'll stick with it. I've tried several times before but kept quitting. Last summer I did the entire first month. I didn't lose weight or many inches but I did feel stronger. Once my friend stopped doing it with me I got lazy. Since shes still wishy washy on trying, I decided to try the online support instead :) It's really great to see what you guys have done. I'm barely under 5'2 and i weigh a little under 160. I have quite a bit of muscle from sports but I still need to lose about 30 lbs. Theres still a lot of fat I would like to burn. Anywho, I hope I can become a success story. I eat well although not nearly enough. I'm working on eating more throughout the day. Ok, this has gotten long haha! Thanks in advance for kind words and motivation!
  • charlottepanda
    Options
    bump
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you're amazing girl!!!

today is my 2nd day...I hope the same results!!!
  • sikei
    sikei Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump! Just finished focus t25 few weeks ago moving on to insanity from tomorrow. You guys r quite inspiring.
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    all the programs ive bought have been on flex pay for instance 29:99 a month for 3-4 months for me that was the way to go .
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Woah awesome results! Filing this under inspiration haha
  • tulljackie
    tulljackie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Currently on Month 1 Week 3 Day 5. I have started noticing some slight changes. I am really trying not to step on the scale because it is my worst enemy! It always makes me feel like I'm not making any progress when I know that I am giving it everything I have and digging deeper.

I have also noticed that my heart rate has definitely improved during workouts. I now only take breaks when my muscles are tired rather than when I am out of breath which is what I used to do during workouts. I will post my results at the end of my 60 days!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Completed it earlier this year. Here are my notes from immediately after.

Physically I feel so much fitter. The moves I found the most difficult in the Fit Test - Power Jumps and Push Ups - I managed to DOUBLE how many I could do in a minute by the end of the 60 days.

Visually, I have definition in my midsection for the first time in my life and much better muscle tone in my limbs. I have had various comments about looking like I have lost weight and my pants have gotten loose.

What I would have done differently - paid more attention to the nutrition side of things and kept within the calorie goal of 1600p/day.

These 60 days highlighted my 'reward' mentality with food - that I would justify overeating because I had done a difficult workout or could 'burn it off' the next day.

I averaged 1941 calories and 87.5 grames of carbs a day over this 60 day period.

Original Fit Test result: 404 - had to stop the DVD 3 times for a retch/lie on the floor break

Final Fit Test result: 574 - NO stopping for retch breaks!

Improvement of 170 moves in under a minute each.

Measurements:

Weight: Down 1.3kg

Body Fat: Down 0.8%

Bust: Down 2cm

Waist: Down 4cm

Hips: Down 2cm

Bellybutton: Down 5cm

So 13cm off altogether.

Was it worth it?

Yes - it taught me a lot about how I approach exercise, that I can 'dig deeper' and push far harder than I had been and am very physically capable and driven when I want to be.

I have muscle definition in my midsection for the first time ever!

I like Shaun T's style and am now prepped to start the Focus T25 workouts tomorrow as I prefer a shorter work out.

Would I do it again?

Maybe next year. That second month was very, very difficult. Physically and mentally.
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump (currently on week 4) and lost 7lbs so far. Not sure how many inches because I didn't measure when I started.

Great job people!
  • pomheartmomi
    Options
    I am on recovery week now and so far I am down 8 pounds and 8 inches. I don't know how to post pics or I would post my before pics and pics at end of 30 days (yesterday).
  • Sheets76
    Sheets76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 and have lost 14 pounds so far. Hopefully loose much more by the end but am watching my food intake as well. My exercise pants are getting loose so I'm sure I'm loosing inches too just haven't measured yet. But couldn't believe the results were this fast :)
  • armonson63
    armonson63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jeffreylkaiser142
    jeffreylkaiser142 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Des92 wrote: »
    bump - I want to see this, I'm starting Insanity in January :)

• kaelynAvery
    kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and lost 14lbs but the most exciting part was losing 25.5 inches all over. 7 of those inches were off my waist!! I'm on my phone and don't know how to add pics but I would be more than happy to show my results to help if someone would like to share how to post pics :-)
  • tpiper55
    tpiper55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm starting a round of Insanity TODAY! Anyone want to join in? Since it's already Wednesday, I'm going to follow the week 1 schedule for the remainder of the week, then repeat it next week starting with the Fit Test on Monday. I just don't want to wait till Monday to start. Who's in?
  • newme700
    newme700 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of starting Insanity as someoe has offered to lend me the set of dvds. Can anyone tell me if you do other exercise whilst doing insanity - example cardio like running or swimming, or is it sufficient just to do the dvds? Thanks
  • tpiper55
    tpiper55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've always gotten amazing results doing the program as-is. When I give the DVD 100%, I honestly don't have much left to give my all to another workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!