What time do you weigh yourself...

Options

Replies

• YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning. Naked. After I pee...before I shower (or put on gym clothes).

^This
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    half past NEVER

Lol good one!!

Usually before I pee in the shower, oops I mean bfore shower in pee!! Early mornings!!
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning between 8:00 and 9:00 am on the same scale (I've taken that scale with me when I'm traveling on a Monday just to be accurate).
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Every am, I do it b/c it keeps me motivated. But you've got to expect day to day fluctuations.
  • tishabiney
    tishabiney Posts: 2
    Options
    i weigh myself everythursday morning, after I urinate
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    NEVER
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning. Naked. After I pee...before I shower (or put on gym clothes).

Same

me too!

^ This.
  • dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

I always suspected I wasn't the only one following this routine.
  • TriEmma
    TriEmma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In the evening, before supper.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

^^This
  • Cin46
    Cin46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well, I think Im gonna have to weigh myself naked instead of shorts and a tank top. LOL Not sure that will make much difference but hey every little bit helps! Im ready to toss my scale across the front yard....:tongue:
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Same

me too!

Me too. Every day.
  • lorrennon
    lorrennon Posts: 43
    Options
    Guess I'm the oddball, but I weigh myself every evening when I get home from the gym with gym shorts on, then I cook dinner.
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I always suspected I wasn't the only one following this routine.
    Same
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Always in the morning.
  • wise1owl
    wise1owl Posts: 9
    Options
    First thing in the morning,after whizzing, butt naked:blushing: . It eliminates variation (and excuses) caused by full or empty bladder, clothing/shoes/etc. This gives me a consistent reference point with no excuses. I then look for trends, not a specific days weight. You will fluctuate from day to day and trending beats panicking because "OMG - I gained 2 pounds since yesterday!" Your home scale will never match your doctors scale and seldom will repeat your weight exactly, even if you step off and right back on, so don't sweat the small stuff.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    usually 10am, my weight drops at that time compared to say like 8am.....lol
  • wonca
    wonca Posts: 81
    Options
    Personally, I don't think it matters so long as you're consistent with the time/day of week. When I weigh in, I'm looking for the change from week to week.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    around the same time, once a week.
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Every second(ish) Tuesday in gym kit before I hit the gym.