What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Smoked trout because it's dinner and I love fish.
  • Hurlz
    Hurlz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The last thing I ate was a reduced fat string cheese. Because it's the only thing I have left in the fridge at work.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna quote myself from my profile feed.

"Chocolate Protein Shakes are literately the highlight of my day. It taste like the best chocolate milkshake married the worlds best chocolate malt, but was born a mutant and it's superpower was 40g of protein."
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    A peanut Butter Fiber One bar. Because they are sweet enough to make me stop thinking about cookies (which I want REALLY badly today) and because they fill me up a bit so I don't get hungry later in the night.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate coconut balance bar--it looked good
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wasabi peas...! because they're yummy. =)
  • brilliantcoe
    brilliantcoe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Protein Bar. 21g protein, 17g fiber, gluten free
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken on a low cal wrap with thin sliced provolone and dinosaur bbq sauce.......mmmmmmm!!!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    3 eggwhites, 1 egg cooked with cilantro and green onions and sprinkled on top with fresh chopped roma tomatoes and diced avocado.
    3 turkey sausages
    1/2 cup of fat free milk

Calories 271
    Carbs 10
    Protein 34
    Fat 10

And with tabasco and trader joe's sriracha for condiments.
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A serving of almonds because I was low on proteins.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    rock candy, cause it tastes good.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Oikos - Greek Yogurt Vanilla - 120 calories - Afternoon snack!
  • 1992Leigh1992
    1992Leigh1992 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Figure Chocolate Protein Shake (made up from the powder) mixed with diced Apple. With a cup of coffee (skim milk, two splenda tablets).
  • 1992Leigh1992
    1992Leigh1992 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna quote myself from my profile feed.

"Chocolate Protein Shakes are literately the highlight of my day. It taste like the best chocolate milkshake married the worlds best chocolate malt, but was born a mutant and it's superpower was 40g of protein."

THIS. I drink a protein shake on the mornings that I go running and have to stop myself buying the mini protein bars every day because they are so expensive.

But I don't even crave sugary milkshakes or chocolate any more. Like, if I have them, I'm still hungry. If I have a protein bar or shake, it taste amazing and I'm REALLY full.
  • myfitnesspalee
    myfitnesspalee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    watermelon
  • laciemn
    laciemn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the protein shakes too! They taste awesome and you save money from not buying so much meat and Greek yogurt :). The kind I make are 105 calories, 20 g protein or if I need more protein that day 210, 40 g.

The last thing I ate was Dannon yogurt. Strawberry banana.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Philly Gourmet beef pattie, 2 slices bacon, American cheese, over-easy egg, 26g of red onion (sautéed in the bacon fat), and ketchup on an English muffin followed by 1/2 cup of Breyer's Natural Vanilla Ice Cream. It was dinner and I needed protein and fat.
  • anachronicles
    anachronicles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower 'potatoes' with a side of sauteed mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Why? Because I love veggies, and I love the versatility of cauliflower :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    in ten minutes it's going to be Pillsbury Big & Buttery Crescent Rolls! i can't wait!...oh, and want to eat because YUM.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Omelette made with spinach, pico de gallo, 1 egg and 3 egg whites...because PROTEIN.