Replies

• fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Strawberries :heart:
  • KatieJo_512
    KatieJo_512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pink Lady Apple with 2 TBS peanut butter. Yum!
  • Nevermindmygrunge
    Nevermindmygrunge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My own Veggie "Morning Delights"...a breakfast sandwich with one morningstar farms veggie sausage patty, one scrambled egg with Sargento Reduced fat Pepper Jack Cheese and a Thomas Multi-grain 100 calorie English muffin.

Really filling with a good amount of protein.
  • MyNameIsBeki
    Options
    Chocolate ice cream.
    Because chocolate ice cream, that's why.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs (6) with a dash of chili powder because I couldn't see the pepper.

Very exciting, I'm sure you would agree.
  • IcanIwill1
    IcanIwill1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have been able to lose 84lbs in 9months thanks to lower carb way of eating.
    I finally figured out that the conventional party line, did not work for my body.
    Carbs make me ravenous, its as simple as that. Some people cant handle carbs, and I am one of those.
    I never exceed 60g of carbs a day, And they come from leafy green/cruciferous veggys.
    I don't overload on protein either also lower fat from MUFA.
    I love nuts and incorporate them into my calorie count for the day.
    I calorie control my meals, for lunch today, I had a piece of Salmon, seasoned with lime, garlic and corriander with 25g of mature brie with 200g of steamed broccoli. For dessert I had a nice cup of Assam tea sweetened with splenda with soya milk. not a potato in sight. LOL
    I know I can happily exist till dinner time...My energy levels are through the roof, I walk 9.4miles weekdays and 13.5miles on both days Sat & Sun and hunger pangs are a thing of the past.

lol so low carb- low fat and low protein.

okay.

calorie deficit. werd.
    How is it calorie deficient? (meaning unhealthy right?)
    what makes it weird?
    I truly would love to know
    Thanks
    by the time Ive had dinner I would have had 1500cals.

well weight loss happens through a calorie deficit. Period. So not bad- not good- it just is. If you want to lose weight- and you are- then it's the calorie deficit- not the low carb.

My biggest point of the post was the fact you said-
    I do low carb.
    Then you said. Low protein.
    Then you said low fat.

but all that adds up to is just not eating much food.

It actually sounds like you just have a balanced diet with a calorie deficit to me. That's all.
    The operative word is LOWER

I just found it curious that without knowing the exact value of what I eat, you would pronounce it lacking in both calories and other important values.

Sometimes its good to actually comprehend a post before hitting the reply button.

Sometimes when people do low carb, as evidenced in low carb forums, they compensate for the carb calories by eating very high fat, hence I felt it necessary to also let it be known that I eat both lower fat and lower protein.
  • MomforNoah
    MomforNoah Posts: 76
    Options
    Musclepharm protein shake ( keeps me out of the break room goodies at work)
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    A vanilla protein shake with a splash of real vanilla and a bunch of cinnamon along with a couple slices of apple. Because, its gym time :)
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect Double Dark Chocolate bar. Needed to satisfy the chocolate craving.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    A ribeye steak salad I packed for work with leftover steak I made this weekend. Friggin' delicious!
  • asciident
    asciident Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A Klondike ice cream sandwich because I wanted both ice cream and chocolate, and I didn't have any chocolate ice cream.
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Two eggs scrambled with some sriracha and oregano and a cup of fresh spinach stuffed in a whole wheat round of chipotle flatbread : D it was DELICIOUS. Favorite post-workout breakfast.
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    left over combination fajitas. no tortilla's or sour cream or guacamole sigh

but it was still good
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Isopure black tea protein shake and an apple for lunch. I'm still full. *burps* :drinker:
  • judy17051
    judy17051 Posts: 6
    Options
    For lunch: salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, 1/4 c. chopped Walnuts, 3 oz. leftover fresh Salmon, Marzettti slaw dressing (1 Tlb.). Having trouble finding my way around the new site. Like the old one much better.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    A cup of homemade chicken/veggie soup, about an ounce of Terra's Sweets & Beets chips, 6 yellow cherry tomatoes, and watermelon - lunch.
  • Zoe_lifts
    Zoe_lifts Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 slices of wholewheat toast, one with cottage cheese and one with chocolate spread :) because i needed to have dinner :D
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    2 mini snickers bars and a mini twix bar... I had a couple bites of a cupcake first, it was terrible and I still wanted chocolate
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    string cheese
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Cheese!