Things you miss after losing weight

Options
Here's my list:

- Buying new shoes every 3 months because I used to destroy shoes with my weight
- Being warm in winter because of the extra insulation
- The extra padding on my backside when sitting on unpadded chairs and benches

How about everyone else?

Replies

• tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Having MORE money -- not only could I not walk in the malls (was in wheelchair for almost 2 years), but really the only things that would fit me when I did go to the malls were shoes, earrings and perfume (and of course the food court).
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My comfy pajamas...they now swallow me, and I've been wearing my workout clothes as pajamas. :grumble:
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs!

I have about 20 more pounds to go, and I'm sitting at a low b-cup. I was never a large chested women, the biggest they were was a low C, but I kinda liked having a low C.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Skipping shaving because my legs were always covered. Even in 100 degree heat. Because I was ashamed of them.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs!

I have about 20 more pounds to go, and I'm sitting at a low b-cup. I was never a large chested women, the biggest they were was a low C, but I kinda liked having a low C.

I agree with this entire statement!!

:frown:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I don't miss it much...but enjoying things like an enormous Starbucks white mocha with whip, or five cookies at a time, without feeling much guilt or concern.

(FTR I indulge a lot, do the 'fit your macros' thing...but I sometimes miss that completely blissful, oblivious snacking)
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yup, I miss my boobs too lol. Every ten pounds I lost I also lost a cup size. Started at 167 lbs with a 36D and now I'm 135 lbs with a 34 B lol. My fiance misses them too :P
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I miss being warm! I am always cold now, but I wouldn't want that insulation back for anything!!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I was skinny but now I'm fat again. I'll get back to you.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs!

Do not fear. There's no such thing as a low C or low B.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/fit_guide
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Agree with boobs and warmth!! But, it's a small price to pay :ohwell:
  • dmacca666
    dmacca666 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pizza.... :frown:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything about the old me.

And I was always cold when I was fat.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I can't really say that I miss anything...all I remember is being in chronic pain and being winded and needing a nap after walking the dog around the block for 15 minutes...it was a ****ty existence.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I don't miss it much...but enjoying things like an enormous Starbucks white mocha with whip, or five cookies at a time, without feeling much guilt or concern.

(FTR I indulge a lot, do the 'fit your macros' thing...but I sometimes miss that completely blissful, oblivious snacking)

This exactly. Not caring about what I eat because 'I'm already fat anyway'... it was kinda nice. I don't miss all the other stuff that came with being obese though..
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    ummm, nothing

although, that extra stomach padding came in handy at times
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

This exactly. Not caring about what I eat because 'I'm already fat anyway'... it was kinda nice. I don't miss all the other stuff that came with being obese though..

I agree!
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ummm, nothing

although, that extra stomach padding came in handy at times

I enjoyed making mine "talk" by squishing it together. Mildly amusing to say the least.
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Only thing that I miss is the body warmth generated by the fat. Otherwise not one single thing!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I miss having a notably higher tolerance to alcohol, and I'm always cold now.