Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends to motivate and vice versa! I am not new to MFP, but have just rejoined after a little break and feel refreshed, ready to start again, and have some new friends while at it. :)
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP and looking to make some friends! I'm 35, 5'3" & looking to lose about 70-75 lbs. I'd like to get back into sports... basketball, soccer & boxing are my favorite rec activities. I hail from Portland, Oregon! :smile:
  • iamceez23
    iamceez23 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me if you are active as I love to motivate and comment on things :) I have 77 lbs to go and could definitely use legit motivation right now
  • Mommyoftwo727
    Mommyoftwo727 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Back on again after being gone for awhile! Would love to have more friends for motivation! Everyone I did have rarely gets on here... Feel free to add me :)
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!

I've got about 90 lbs still to lose (down 35 already) to get to my final goal weight of 150 lbs.

Eating clean, delicious vegetarian food and trying to do cardio at least 5x per week...
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    Add me! I log in every day and every night hahaha

I like having a lot of friends and talking about training and nutrition and of course motivation :)
  • redneckgrl75
    redneckgrl75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    way to go..keep up the great work!!!!
    THOUGHT I'D EXPLAIN MYSELF SINCE IT LOOKS REALLY BAD BEING A MEMBER FOR 3 YRS AND ONLY LOSING 4 LBS...i HAD LOST 30 BUT HAD PERSONAL ISSUES AND STOPPED FOR 2 YRS, THE 4 LBS LOST IS FROM RECENTLY STARTING BACK UP.
  • KonTrary24
    KonTrary24 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 24 and have been trying for ages to lose some weight and all I did was gained even more, so my goal is 12lbs. I would love to add someone to friends for mutual motivation! :)
  • MindyRH
    MindyRH Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am really good with logging on during the week M-F but bad during weekends because I have too much fun. :embarassed: I have had my food/exercise private but now thinking that being open and having more friends would be a better way to go. I have lost 6lbs last year and then kind of idled. I want to lose 8 more pounds. Add me! :happy:
  • purplebohemian
    Options
    Hello out there! I had previously been using MFP to help lose weight, but I ended up getting frustrated and gave up. After reading several weight-loss stories in a magazine recently, I felt encouraged and motivated to give things another try. I'm looking for some new friends to help with motivation/encouragement/tips. I am usually pretty active throughout the day, and things tend to go quiet on the weekends, but I try and check in at least once a day. Hope to meet some of you!
  • _beachready
    _beachready Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just started & could use motivators!

I am a 21 y/o female at 143lbs, trying to lose about 20.

I love to read & paint.. I'm currently in art school.

Feel free to add me and we can support each other!! :D
  • jazmonias
    jazmonias Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Just started. I quit smoking 2 months ago, thought I would give this a try since I gained abit after quitting. Stay motivated everyone. :)
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm active, my diary is open.
    I joined in 2012, needed to lose about 10 lbs and reached my goal.
    Gained it all back plus some more, so here I am.
    Female, 31, 5'9, working mother of 2.
    SW 192
    CW 183
    GW 165
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey im mark, im a personal trainer and willing to help anybody that has questions!!!!!! just add me and ask away i will give u all the info i can!!!!!!
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im a 35 yr old sahm of 2 amazing daughter's. I do get get out 3x a week and volunteer st sn animal shelter for 6 hrs aday...which I totally love!!! I start school June 11th. I was on here about s month ago everyday for 2 wks and lost about 10 or 11lbs, then life got busy and I stopped checking in:( I kept eating well and walking a TON at work but somehow I gained 12lbs!!! ! So now im back and ready to do this thing and kick some major butt!!! Fell free to add me and we can do this together! !
  • lovinlife34
    Options
    new to the site, please add me.
  • Summerbabies2
    Summerbabies2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Trying to get back on track & get healthy!! Need some accountability!! Please add me. Thanks!:smile:
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    After a loooong hiatus, I'm reminded how important it is to share the journey. Already lost over 100 lbs and looking to lose another 50 more. An enthusiastic cheerleader for others, a vegan Chef and a gym manager, but still find it difficult to self-motivate. Looking for friends eager to push each other to the finish line. I'm super friendly, house trained, and don't bite. :happy:
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats on pulling on the inner strength to give it another go. High five!
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    oh hello. 28 y/o just here to motivate and learn