• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    How does anyone else feel about it?
    I personally hate it.

Depends on whos doing it.

Youd love it if I did it to you snatch

How many accounts are you on?? :sick:

You should really update you profile picture, it be easier to prey upon unexpected ladies.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    If you put yourself out there and give off that vibe it's only expectant that men will flirt with you.

first impressions count and that is usually done within 1-3 seconds. Dress promisciously expect it.

I don't mind I am a massive flirt; stems from my personality.

I don't discriminate though ;)
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I personally hate it.

yeah flirting is so gross. Sexual assault really.

Well that's one way to turn her words around.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    How does anyone else feel about it? I personally hate it.
    I hate it when women think that any guy who so much as says hello is hitting on her. I like to meet new people but I'm conditioned to only make small talk with other guys.

I'm old, I have kids and I'm married - if a guy talked to me, or even complimented me, I wouldn't think he was hitting on me. But I can *totally* see how this could be an issue and you'd avoid chatting with females..
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I always assume people who hit on me are trying to sell me something, trying to rob me, or wants me to join their cult.

Basically this.

I hit on sovi on the daily so she will one day join my love cult.
  • TheGreatBeyond
    Options
    If you put yourself out there and give off that vibe it's only expectant that men will flirt with you.

first impressions count and that is usually done within 1-3 seconds. Dress promisciously expect it.

Im just going to call shenanigans on this one
  • melb_alex
    Options
    I hate it when women think that any guy who so much as says hello is hitting on her. I like to meet new people but I'm conditioned to only make small talk with other guys.

I'm old, I have kids and I'm married - if a guy talked to me, or even complimented me, I wouldn't think he was hitting on me. But I can *totally* see how this could be an issue and you'd avoid chatting with females..

This ^
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I always assume people who hit on me are trying to sell me something, trying to rob me, or wants me to join their cult.

My cult: meluv'u'longtime; true story.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Pretty sure that's not what she meant at all.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I like it. I grew up with zero confidence. It's kind of nice to think that others see me as something "good" when I so often don't.

So much this.

P.S, I think you are cute. :flowerforyou:

I want your scruff to be my scruff.

Come hither, that we may make the beast with two beards.

10/10 would beard
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    There is a tactful way to do it.

Most people, especially around here don't know that way...

^This. Depends on who it is and how they do it.

^^^Truth!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

Can you clarify the "dress promiscuously expect it" part?

edit: words are hard
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

Yup I agree with to his too. Takes me a little while to figure out someone's flirting nowadays. :)
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options

Im just going to call shenanigans on this one

If you check out her profile, it explains it. Some.

At first I wondered if it was a troll hoping to start the Victim Blame argument.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Yes to all 3. You knew what this was between us from the get go! :laugh:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I like it. I grew up with zero confidence. It's kind of nice to think that others see me as something "good" when I so often don't.

I came in to sexually harass you and now I just feel dirty! You are wonderful, head pats, belly rubs.

But anyway, back to regularly scheduled programing:

Jennifer-lawrence-sexy-quote-18.gif

tumblr_mjakn9LXCx1rph08lo1_500.gif
  • nozzy48
    nozzy48 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Or they want to fly you to Vegas, buy you lots of wine and shoes, and do a drive-thru, so you can officially become their "sister wife". <3
  • melb_alex
    Options
    I personally hate it.

yeah flirting is so gross. Sexual assault really.

lol best post
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Or they want to fly you to Vegas, buy you lots of wine and shoes, and do a drive-thru, so you can officially become their "sister wife". <3
    wine and shoes and all I have to do is be a sister wife?!
    In!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Depending on the situation and person....unless you dislike it altogether. Perhaps they think you may be flirting if you're being 'nice' :wink: