3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• patricekerstetter
    Options
    Hey keep up the good work. I think your progress is so impressive. I don`t think people realize they aren`t just eating wrong, they`re killing themselves! Pass this information to more people, maybe we can help more people to get healthy too! I know I have the opposite problem as I got older. Life is weird sometimes and weight seems to be our major issues pointing to all sorts of health problems. I don`t have too many but my diet IS trying to kill me. :p I need allot more salt, I used to be addicted to it as much as sugar. I`m taking in TOO many calories, of course all the wrong stuff. I think having it right in your face really helps. It isn`t like I didn`t know, not guessing all day, I like to be able to see where the problems are. I try to go lean, so I`m not getting enough fat. Then I`m getting too much. This all may not be easy but I want to live a long and healthy life...if possible, gain weight and keep it on.
  • mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! Very impressive and inspirational!
  • ELM70CA
    ELM70CA Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Holy crap what a fantastic job you have done: bravo. Super impressed here.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Gr8LakesChick
    Gr8LakesChick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's gotta feel awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously super late, but wow! this is amazing! I am so happy for you!! Thank you for being such an inspiration to others. This is exactly what I need to surround myself with, people who are proving that it CAN be done.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing. Good job.
  • KMELENDEZ187
    Options
    astonishing
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love this community. Reading this thread and so many others helped me not binge last night. Ninth day of logging my food. May I be here to celebrate next year, one day at a time!
  • rahelaciupe
    rahelaciupe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration!!!! AWESOME!!!
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, thank you so much for sharing.
  • JenTekywa
    JenTekywa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!
    This is so inspirational...you look sooo different! Way to go and thanks for sharing.
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    You are my hero!!! Bravo!!!!
  • weathergiiirl
    Options
    This just made me so happy! I love beautiful success stories like these. Glad you're enjoying life to the fullest now! :)
  • sallysummers16
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • loser148
    loser148 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look awesome!!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Totally in awe
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    fanbloodytastic!!!
  • cmhoy71
    cmhoy71 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mate!!!!!!!
  • Jandreh1
    Jandreh1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!