3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• trishy303
    Options
    HOLY S%#t!! If your not the motivation I'm looking for, then I don't know who is!! Amazing!!
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow! what a transformation. congrats on all your hard work.
  • cristical
    cristical Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go!
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just Amazing!!!
  • KingaS32
    Options
    Thank you for inspiration :) This is amazing you prove to me that dreams can come true if we have courage pursue them :)
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    You my friend are an inspiration to all!!! Im so happy to say CONGRATS!! I always see people losing between 20-175 pounds or so but to see 300 OMG.. thats just crazy. In your first pic I cant even make out your face as in your features etc it hidden behind all your pain and being uncomfortable. In your second pic I can see your face as a happy and healthy man. I hope you are spreading the word to everyone about your story besides here on MFP.. you can be a spokes person for YOURSELF TO OTHERS.. Just so AMAZING.. I hope you continue to live a healthy life and stay strong. :love:
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :smile:
  • hopedangling
    Options
    What a HUGE transformation!!! Wow. New life!!! Very inspiring and thanks for posting!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Absolutly awesome. Way to choose life.
  • TaurusV
    TaurusV Posts: 66
    Options
    AMAZING, thanks for the inspiration. (loved the way the dog is admiring you in pride and awe!)
  • KatyMarie1984
    KatyMarie1984 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are, well done, you should be extremely proud of yourself and you look 20 years younger! x
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    FIH - you are a star, what a transformation man.
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ed you are one amazing man I showed my husband your photos, as we are both making a life change to healthy eating & walking. I am a night time eater & a carb eater that is changing for both of us.
    My mother in law lost both legs at 69 and past away 2 months after the surgery she gave up. She was a woman on the go,but food was her addiction.My husbands both grandparents died at 52 of heart . So I told my husband if we do not get it together ( as their is heart issues in my own family ) we would have 6 men walking slowly beside us .
    Seeing what you have struggled with then taking complete charge of your life, & the good Lord walking beside you is an encouragement to all of us thanks Ed for sharing your amazing story & for the photos
    have a happy & blessed day
    Judy
  • Veronique_337
    Veronique_337 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed,

I just joined MFP yesterday. And I must say that I am so thankful that I came across this thread. On just day one of my new journey, I wanted to give up because I could not imagine giving up all of my comfortable but bad old habits. But seeing you triumph has literally brought me to tears as I type this because I can see myself in your before picture (working on dying) and I can see myself in your after picture (finally working on living). I know that I have a long way to go, but seeing your success illustrates that the changes I am trying to make are so worth it. Thanks for sharing with us all!!!
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Speechless!!!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Incredible!
  • strivingsharon
    Options
    wow thats amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!