3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! My mouth actually literally dropped open. No joke. This is absolutely amazing!
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're amazing Ed, and a true example of what MFP is about. You're not just successful, but you try hard to help others be successful and happy to and that's awesome!

tumblr_inline_mg4j25xqL91qabw0a.gif

Pretty much awesome. Way to be an inspiration!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I've also 'seen' you around and I really admire you, huge congrats man!!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing man! Congrats to you for taking back your life! What an inspiration you are!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I can never remember your name, but I always remember your face and your story. You are an amazing man, Ed. I am so happy for you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I went to your website, read your story, and looked at all of your pictures. By the time I was finished I wanted to cry because of how awesome and strong I think you are. It must have been so hard starting out and now you're in such a better place. Congratulations on all of your hard work, dedication, and success. ♥
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Ed,

Congratulations on your remarkable achievement.
    I take my hat off to you!
    kind regards,

Ben
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    We aren't MFP friends, but I've kinda been stalking you from afar, completely in awe of your transformation. You are truly inspiring...and might I add, exceptionally handsome. :flowerforyou:

Me too! You look so good, so happy - you are one amazing inspirational person :smile: :smile: :smile: I am not a "friend" but I am a dedicated follower!! :flowerforyou:
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So glad I decided to click on this post. Excellent. excellent. excellent.
  • tberrycastle
    tberrycastle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration to "Get busy living"....thank you!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    believable amazing simply marvelous!!! Standing ovation is all I can do!
  • Kennesaw24
    Kennesaw24 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you posted that picture. Perfect. Congratulations, Ed!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Such a transformation !! Good for you and congrats !
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Best transformation on MFP!!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Anybody know why the staff killed the link to Ed's blog? I don't understand why it was non-conforming to site rules.
  • elmanre
    elmanre Posts: 14
    Options
    I think your weight right now (248) is pure muscle dudeeeee!!! Congrats!!
  • janecarol61
    janecarol61 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love your Bichon!!! ....and awesome job!! That took a lot of work!!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I posted a Reflection on my blog/website and added several pictures b4 and after... 1 year ago I was packing an overnight bag to head to Columbus Ohio to have a Circumferential body lift to remove 17 lbs. of loose skin after losing over 300+ lbs. I also elected at that time to end my 3 year 3 month weight loss and go in to maintenance ahead of surgery. Fast forward 1 year (hard to believe it has been a year) I wanted to post a reflection on my experience of going through the surgery and what i went through after. The best part is after a little adjustment with my diet over the first month and a half after surgery (had alittle weight gain which pretty much cancelled out the weight I lost in the skin removal) I am happy to say I have maintained my weight at 248 lbs. give or take being up or down a couple pounds on any given week. I am putting up some b4 and afters here but would suggest those that want to see the picture of the incision site and whatnot please go to my page.. ( I might add I had contacted MFP and had gotten permission ahead of any of my post redirecting anyone to my site. I am not selling anything from there only being open and honest for those interested in cosmetic surgery and the process).

Awesome journey, and inspiration

My site:

link removed by staff

May 2009
    Tribulation_zpsb3a43dac.jpg

Summer 2013
    getBusy_zps155c7257.jpg

July 2013
    20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am speechless, you have done an amazing job.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a truly amazing story! Congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!