Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need Nike+ Running friends

Replies

• i try to run 4x10km each week...
    Feel free to add me whatever your goal is.
    screename: csegura82
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    bumping.

Fluffyprincess7
  • jwraggs
    jwraggs Posts: 1
    I try to run every seoncd day
    ID: jwraggs
    I am the one wearing a white hat
  • Kirkman10
    Kirkman10 Posts: 2
    Just started running with this app again. Trying to build up my endurance and just stay active. Add me: akirkman10
  • I've been running 4-5 times a week, sometimes 6 since April trying to build up to a full marathon. Looking to use the app with other active users. I want to say Josh Smith is my user name on Nike+ I'm on a motorcycle and bald, lol
  • I've been running 4-5 times a week, sometimes 6 since April trying to build up to a full marathon. Looking to use the app with other active users. I want to say Josh Smith is my user name on Nike+ I'm on a motorcycle and bald, lol

Or maybe it JoshS53.
  • I added all of you :)

my username is karinmelanie
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    I just started using the Nike running app, add me plz my name is "Ro.perry"
  • Hi, i'm new too... been using the fuel band for 3 days... totally awesome..

my nike id is: nshah123
  • pgroh87
    pgroh87 Posts: 1 Member
    Everyone can add me pgroh87
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    i can't say i know my username but if you find random requests - it may be me
  • yvettem
    yvettem Posts: 1 Member
    my nike plus username is cestlavette. im new too and need some friends on there
  • moiramac68
    moiramac68 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me. I need all the motivation I can get and I also want you to slag me if I'm being lazy. My Nike ID is Moira_Macpherson and I'm in Ireland. I've ran a half marathon in June 2013 then got lazy. I ran a 10k in Dublin in April, then got lazy again. I am struggling to lose 20kg and realise that increasing my exercise is the way to do it rather than denying myself food that I like. I am going to try to eat sensibly and give myself a treat when I've exercised well and not worry about the calories too much. You can also add me as an MVP friend if you like.
  • toddgerard5
    toddgerard5 Posts: 5 Member
    I have a bunch of new Nike friends. I must say it's motivating to say the least.

Add me: minivandad
  • Nastyness714
    Nastyness714 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone interested in adding a friend for motivation you are welcome.

Nike+ID is ObieJuanKenobi

So far I have logged in 529 Miles.

Usually run 4 miles 3-4 times a week, hoping to get motivated to do more.

Southern California based.
  • lizlashley2009
    lizlashley2009 Posts: 54 Member
    My Nike+ Id is lizlashley09
  • Hi all,
    I have run 1600 miles with only one friend :( I would also like more Nike Plus friends. My nickname is BryRunsFar. You can friend me if you like on the link

https://secure-nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/BryRunsFar/

See you on the virtual track :)
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    oooo I could use more friends too. I have 2 people on my list and only 1 is active.... AmandaLY17 is my nike+
  • bb2323
    bb2323 Posts: 2 Member
    I also am looking for more friends to add on nike+, my nike+ name is Brenda_Yohannes
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    same name here as there, daynes23!