I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• riacharda
    riacharda Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me "BlackKojak". I'd like to play Nike Tag; Never tried it before.

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/BlackKojak/

Hi guys,

I know I welcomed people to add me before but I've gotten so many requests and added so many people that it demotivates me when I workout and always seem myself at the bottom of the leaderboard for runs. I thank those who have added me previously and those who would like to add me but unfortunately I have to decline new invitations. I didn't do as well this 2013 and I'd like to make the best of 2014 with all the motivation I can get.

All the best guys.
  • go2anderson
    go2anderson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm using ArchAnderson. Please add me... I'm really looking for some friends on Nike+ who checkin regularly.

I've added a bunch from this thread now, so hope that will work!
  • rob021880
    Options
    Just got the Nike+ Running app on my iPhone and looking for friendly competition to help me accomplish my 1,500 mile goal that I've set for myself. I'm on there as ROB_USMC
  • Promethus_
    Options
    I got the Fuel Band Se for Christmas. I'm the only one that I'm aware of that has it. I need friends My Nike + ID is Promethus_ Thanks in Advance guys
  • Cobrahigh
    Options
    Hi, if anyone wants to be fuelband or nike running friends I am game. My username is cobrahigh. Thanks!!!
  • lochte30000
    Options
    My username is : EhanGreens

Veel free to invite me , im pretty new so need friends for motivation.
  • jonfernandez581
    Options
    I am relatively new to nike plus as well. Please add me too! Nikeplus name is JonFern (comes up as Jon Fernandez)
  • slowjoe84
    slowjoe84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some extra motivation with people willing to take part in challenges on Nike Plus. When in the zone I run on average 20-30 miles a week.

Add me up JoeSweeny
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    my username is christineandroxy
  • nikejcp
    Options
    Hi there,
    my username is Nikejcp, if you wanna add me up for running challenges with the Nike running app.

JC
  • vnbeblow
    Options
    Add me also vance_beblow. 3-4 times a week, training for a 10k, I've added a few of you guys.
  • danmoldovan1
    Options
    Add me on nike+. My id is "mdan"
  • mattislam
    Options
    Hey guys, I'd love new friends on Nike Plus both for the running app and the fuelband. My screen name is " matthewislam "

Look forward to new buddies.....
  • LenapeWarrior6
    Options
    nike Id - Sunwolf6. Would love to have more friends to compete against.
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OK, I sent a bunch of Nike+ requests to folks on the past two pages...they seemed more recent...if I could figure out your Nike ID correctly! Any runners feel free to add me here or there - grendel322!
  • stef102093
    stef102093 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you can add me stef102093
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Fluffyprincess7

Been six months since I last posted in this thread, so reposting again =)
  • chiazhijien
    Options
    Still new to Nike+, looking for running buddies ~~
    Screen Name : Zhijien_95
  • Kicking_Butt
    Options
    hey guys!!! I just downloaded this app just a few minutes ago... Im not a runner, but I walk fast. Add me @ cass_29

I added some of you as buddies and sent requests for the newer ones in January.... :) Starting tomorrow!!!
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me :) lisajuliette