I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• amberlauren1084
    Options
    amberlauren1084

Looking for some challenges / motivation to run! :)
  • forever_iconic
    Options
    Looking for friends for Nike run as well. I'd like to have some more motivation and people to challenge. My username is forever_iconic! Add me!
  • 5KrunningDude
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Nike+ name: spartanracer831
  • d0nodon
    d0nodon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    donodon88 - add me!! :D
  • zspar
    zspar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me Zspar :)

College student trying to be more active.

Prof pic with purple head band.
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started using the nike +app and really just started running again. My username is murphey21.
  • geeberfever
    geeberfever Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need friends, too! I have none at this point and I would love to have some friendly competitions!!!

my username is: geeberfever
  • sarah_p75
    sarah_p75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Add me _sarahp_
  • walpy27
    walpy27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I added a couple of ya! even though I can't run for a bit (damn doctor and your need to fix things!) I'll be back at it soon as my foot heals! love monthly challenges: walpy add me!
  • bugan1
    Options
    Hi guys. I run between between 6 and 9 miles a week. add me
    http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/JackPackage/
  • Gatlen
    Gatlen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too would like to have a few friends to compete against. Currently run about 3-4 times a week with no one to compare with.

Add me if you feel so inclined.

Username: Gatlen
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Mine is on order to use with my iPod nano. I do not have the Nike+ shoes (:blushing: ), but I have ordered the small shoe-lace case. I am looking forward to it. Add me if you like.

BTW, I run about 20 miles a week.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends

MrsGreen03
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm robinogue, feel free to add me =)
  • maglogio
    Options
    i need nike+ running frien just started and need motivation. gio maglo is my name on it please add me
  • Gatlen
    Gatlen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I sent a request to everyone on page 15 since they were all relatively recent requests (was in a hurry so I may have missed one or two...)

Look forward to seeing your runs..... and beating them.. :-)
  • ladytekster
    Options
    :happy:
  • edeeramirez
    Options
    I would LOVE some nike+ friends! Honestly, I don't know how much competition I am at this point, unless you are at my same fitness level. In all truthfulness, I've only been running since August, and I am still pretty heavy, but I am averaging about a 12.5 pace and going about 3-4 miles a day. Would love some company and love to cheer you on too! Add me! edeeramirez
  • nalaborie
    Options
    Hit me up on the Nike+! I will follow you back.

I run 20-30 miles/week at around 7:45-8:30 (race pace low 7:00s). Training to qualify for the Boston Marathon in 2015.

nalaborie
  • edeeramirez
    Options
    I think there are quite a few people on here who must have their privacy settings such that you cannot find them in a search, because I cannot find half of you with the usernames you are giving. Also, if anyone searches me and it does not come up, please let me know! I know my settings are right but it would be nice to know if it's the settings or if Nike+ is just broken! ;)