I need Nike+ Running friends

Options

Replies

• jaymiejohnson779
    Options
    Please all add me, JaymieKatee. Would really like people to run 'with'
  • Ricroth
    Options
    Trying to get back into a routine. Would love new friends for both My Fitness Pal and Nike+. I am not very fast and don't break any records (other than my own) and could use the motivation of competition. My username on both apps is Ricroth. Please feel free to add me!

Ricki
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Really need Nike+ friends none of my friends run. Add me bluewhalerider
  • FHeckerIII
    FHeckerIII Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back exercising with with my fuelband so it would be really nice to have some Nike+ friends. Add me, Franchise2345.
  • tonyblack88
    Options
    Hey im always running im a muay thai fighter so its a main part of it add me on nike plus...... Tonyblack88
  • melaraya
    melaraya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I would really like to have some friends on Nike+ Running. Just started running again after a two month holiday so it would be good to have some motivation or competition ;) I'm from Sydney so if any Aussies wanna run, lets do this! Oh, and anyone globally too :)

Mel

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/Melanie_Araya/
  • doodlezxiii
    doodlezxiii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll run with you guys! I've been running fairly consistently since the beginning of December, I've got 3 half marathons coming up in the spring -- so I need some fun competition to keep me motivated :P

My screen name is : Doodlezxiii
  • jmclenn1
    jmclenn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need nike+ friends too. I will add you. My username is jmclenn1
  • bpg91
    bpg91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Runners add me!! Username: bgoddard
  • blkenigma8
    blkenigma8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! blkenigma!
  • summyd25
    summyd25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    always looking for more motivation: summyd25
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    It'd been quite a while since I ran (last September after my marathon).....so I ended up deleting my account and want to re-set things. Which I needed to do anyway, if only because there was something very weird with my achievements....so hell, I'll start again I guess. I got up to the BLUE level last time (775 miles logged or something).

I'll come back and add people when I get things going again with my account!

But if you want to add before I start running again, my username is "nerdyrunning" :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Fluffyprincess7
  • tylerplaysmusic
    tylerplaysmusic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded this app, feel free to add me! I'm not much competition, but I'll get there! ;) Tylerplaysmusic
  • Rahshanh
    Rahshanh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys been running since the 1st of the year. Username is rahshan also feel free to tag me

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/rahshan
  • electrickazoo
    electrickazoo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've used Nike (I switched to runkeeper), but I would be interested in some competition to push me out the door. Username is kstar86
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I could use some more Nike + friends too
    screen name is the same as here, feel free to add me
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just got my Nike+ Sportwatch with GPS. I've been using with the hr monitor for indoor workouts. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can use it outside. Add me!! MichelleMurray84
  • me11yc
    me11yc Posts: 8
    Options
    Haven't ran since November, but gonna start again once the weather is a bit warmer,

Screen Name is Me11yC
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I will add you!