132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You did so awesome as someone that needs to lose about the same amount of weight you're truly an inspiration. Great job!
  • spunkysassylady23
    spunkysassylady23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow impressive job! Amazing and inspirational!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I think this is my favorite post. So proud of you and yes i agree with the other posters, you are naturally beautiful. You made this fellow Minnesotan very proud. Keep it up kid and enjoy your new life.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You look absolutely AMAZING!!!! :wink:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Congrats on the incredible weight loss! You look absolutley AMAZING!! Great job! Best of luck with those last 20lbs!!! You've accomplished so much already. I know you'll reach your goal soon!!!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I hope I'm as successful as you are!! Truly inspiring! :)
    Absolutely beautiful! :)
  • crishsexy
    crishsexy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing! Congradulations!!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    WOW! wow, wow, wow, that is amazing! You're such an inspiration sweetie, and I'm really glad your taking the time to notice all the small improvements the loss has made in your life. So many people just obsess over how much they still have to go, and it's sad because it seems like they don't even notice how far they've come. Good for you! Keep us posted on your journey =)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Like EVERY other poster on here, WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    Woohoo!! AMAZING!!!!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely AMAZING!!! What an inspiration!
  • Pragmatica
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone! It really makes me happy to read all of these comments. You are all a motivation to me to keep working to my goal and keep it off for life!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing, thank you for sharing and welcome to MFP. I used to be a size 22 in high school and got down to a size 6, then had a baby and gained 60lbs lol. Went way overboard. I have 15lbs to go to get back to my goal weight. I think you are way adorble. Congrats on such a good job, very inspirational!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!! Skin takes a long time to shrink back up, a year or more, but you look amazing, time will heal the rest. Awesome job!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    On behalf of everyone reading this thread ... WOW!!!!!!!

Congrats!
  • daniesmiley
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations! I can imagine you are much happier with yourself, it's great fitting into smaller clothes :)
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    AWSUM, AWSUM, AWSUM!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!! & I HV NO DOUBT THAT LAST 20 IS GUNNA B A BREEZE!!! GOOD LUCK!!! =D
  • need2lose4me
    Options
    What a story!!!! You look great! You are such an inspiration. Loved reading this post!
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    Oh my god, it's hard to believe it's even the same girl! You look great, well done you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!