Chest Hair.. to shave or not to shave? - female preference

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Balls and face are the only things to get shaved.

Balls and head. The beard stays.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options

^^^ good point. i love my man hairy. just not 'there'. otherwise, it's time for my best cat impersonation.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Well I certainly agree here.. however sometimes I let the face go a lil if I'm in hardcore cutting mode - watched Rocky 4 a lot growing up.. lolz

I guess its not a huge biggie.. typically I shave my chest once a month right now..

I thought all guys shaved their chest, but I recall my first serious relationship was for four years and she was super duper anal about me being groomed ^ in those area's but also the chest... luckily I get zero back hair... :laugh:

good to know... but believe me - hair does not effect my self-confidence... I got plenty of that. :smokin:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i'm not a chest shaver kinda guy. if things were out of control, i might groom it.

if i had been you, looking like you do in your picture, i would've said something along the lines of "i ripped up the carpet to showcase what is underneath."
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Yes to this. Beards all the way.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    The only thing I shave is my chin. I love my man-pelt.

If anything, I wish my chest and back were hairier. It was a d!ck thing of him to say though.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    do what makes you feel good.

if you are Chewbacca and want to rock the chestrug, go for it. if you are a swimmer and keep yourself hairless, groovy.

i like people (men and women) who are comfortable with themselves. if your *kitten* is different and you are rockin it, more power to you.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It's all about the man and the way it looks on him. Some guys rock chest hair and come off as uber sexy while others end up looking like they were dipped in crazy glue and wrestled with a gorilla...Then you have those that naturally don't have it. My husband is Native American, has a full head of dark hair and a single chest hair I named Henry...he is just not hairy naturally anywhere on his body...I think if I quit shaving I would grow more leg hair than he has...
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I shaved my chest once and my wife hated it. She said I felt like a gigantic piece of sandpaper.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Yes, I shave my chest hair daily.
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    I don't grow a ton, and what does grow I wax. Much smoother than shaving.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yes, I shave my chest hair daily.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I shaved my chest once and my wife hated it. She said I felt like a gigantic piece of sandpaper.

Yeah bro..first time I did it with a razor it got like that... even a lil razor burn... get product or just go to lords and ladies - they know how to hook it up where its soft, and then ask them what product they used and amazon it

or if your preference is to keep the hair - just keep the hair and be confident in your wool as everyone here is stressing. :laugh:
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I love silky smooth chests - no hair please !! :sick:
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options

beard in! But back out ... please ...

And I think it's nice .. to cuddle to a guy with nice chest hair :heart:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Tom Selleck- Hairy Chest *DROOOOOL*

David Beckham- Hairless Chest *DROOOOOL*

I do not discriminate based on chest hair or lack of..... If they are yummy............there yummy

Basically this.

My husband doesn't shave his chest, but if he did, I'd still find him sexy.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Hairy chests are yummy.
    Smooth chests are yummy.
    Stubbly chests are OOW GET THAT HOME ACUPUNCTURE KIT AWAY FROM ME.

That is all.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    il_fullxfull.240068348.jpg
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Tom Selleck- Hairy Chest *DROOOOOL*

David Beckham- Hairless Chest *DROOOOOL*

I do not discriminate based on chest hair or lack of..... If they are yummy............there yummy

Basically this.

My husband doesn't shave his chest, but if he did, I'd still find him sexy.

this is comforting.. I guess I thought it is as big a deal to girls as girls having their legs shaved is to a guy...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just being for realzzz ---sounds like you ladies are way less judgmental :love:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I think whatever makes the guy feel comfortable. My guy is a redhead and has an average amount of downy chest hair. He buzzes it off periodically which is cooler for him and makes bicyclist-type shirts fit nicely. I don't really have a preference about the hair because he's very hot both ways! But I don't love the stubbly feel of it until it gets to a longer, softer length again. I think if a guy had very thick dark chest hair and shaved, it might feel a bit stubbly all of the time and I wouldn't wanna get up against that, personally. I would prefer unshaven or maybe lightly trimmed in that case...JMHO.

^ That about sums up how I feel. I think either looks good, but I prefer it either long, or totally gone. The stubbly time between shaves is my least favorite, because it's uncomfortable to cuddle with :wink: I think my preference is for the guy to go natural - if he has chest hair, leave it (or maybe groom the edges slightly if there's a LOT, but it's his preference) and if he doesn't have any, that's fine too!