Chest Hair.. to shave or not to shave? - female preference

Options

Replies

• MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Balls and face are the only things to get shaved.

Balls and head. The beard stays.

beard in! But back out ... please ...

And I think it's nice .. to cuddle to a guy with nice chest hair :heart:

The back is hard to shave solo. :grumble:

You agree to it, I'd help with the not-solo part :wink:

And this is one of many reason a man needs a women, not only do they provide utility, they lovingly volunteer it :bigsmile:
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Its part of who you are. I love chest hair find it very attractive big turn on for me.
    but its what ever your comfortable with its ur body your choice. same as wen some men
    shave there face and others don't. My OH has a lovely beard look at the mo........well wen he bothers
    to tidy it up.

Other than the state abbreviation for Ohio, what is OH? I have seen DH used as Dear Husband. Ogre Husband??

438.jpg

^LMFAO!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Its part of who you are. I love chest hair find it very attractive big turn on for me.
    but its what ever your comfortable with its ur body your choice. same as wen some men
    shave there face and others don't. My OH has a lovely beard look at the mo........well wen he bothers
    to tidy it up.

Other than the state abbreviation for Ohio, what is OH? I have seen DH used as Dear Husband. Ogre Husband??

438.jpg
    That unibrow's doing it for me.. MMMMmm baby
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I prefer unshaven chest hair.
  • MadKatter9
    MadKatter9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    v627wj.gif

This.
    Shave it, don't shave it. Whatever. It's your body. Display it as you'd like. :)
    Personally, I prefer a little hair on a dude (the boyfriend is a beardy, hairy, giant), but I'm not going to cause a ruckus if he's smooth either.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm embracing the hairy abs and clean shaven chest with a couple days stubble on face look.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I'm embracing the hairy abs and clean shaven chest with a couple days stubble on face look.

^sweet - this is me to the "T" right now.

now if I could get your chest and abs :grumble:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    chest hair is sexy...back hair, not so much!!!
  • ThinkInOregon
    ThinkInOregon Posts: 283
    Options
    I am going against the norm here but I prefer a clean chest. Does that mean I wouldn't date someone who has chest hair??? No. It's just my preference.
  • ThinkInOregon
    ThinkInOregon Posts: 283
    Options

With the work you have put in, you ROCK whatever you want!! Where were you when I lived in Portland???

Oh yeah, kindergarten.... :wink:
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I am a man, not a pre pubesent boy.. my X used to make me shave it, or i wouldnt get any... Yeah shes an X
    Yes chest hair,
    Yes no shaving on the weekends

dont like it...... BYE :)
  • NerdySamoan
    NerdySamoan Posts: 78
    Options
    Balls and face are the only things to get shaved.

Balls and head. The beard stays.

beard in! But back out ... please ...

And I think it's nice .. to cuddle to a guy with nice chest hair :heart:

The back is hard to shave solo. :grumble:

You agree to it, I'd help with the not-solo part :wink:

And this is one of many reason a man needs a women, not only do they provide utility, they lovingly volunteer it :bigsmile:

yep! When shes the one that volunteers to do it becuase she can see it, thats when you knnow you've found your Swolemate.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    :laugh: So shaving his back ... that's the secret to becoming someone's Soulmate?!... and I spent so much time looking for that answer!!!
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

With the work you have put in, you ROCK whatever you want!! Where were you when I lived in Portland???

Oh yeah, kindergarten.... :wink:

LOL, thanks ;)

I used to be totally shaved. Slowly letting myself be a little less manscaped. Arms are still always freshly shaved though. Something about arm hair grosses me out. I'm weird.

And yes to the above. A woman is necessary for back shaving. I havent been able to reach most of my back in years. Can't exfoliate or shave without help. And waxing....no thanks.
  • CitizenXVIII
    CitizenXVIII Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am a man, not a pre pubesent boy.. my X used to make me shave it, or i wouldnt get any... Yeah shes an X
    Yes chest hair,
    Yes no shaving on the weekends

dont like it...... BYE :)

I suppose you wouldn't have minded if your ex quit shaving her legs and armpits because she's not a pre-pubescent girl, right?

If she can do it, so can you.

grumble grumble misogynists grumble
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Chest hair doesn't bother me... now beard and mustache... dislike-- but not a deal breaker...
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Chest hair doesn't bother me... now beard and mustache... dislike-- but not a deal breaker...

This, as long as it's not out of control.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Nooo don't shave it. I love my beastly bearded hairy man. To me it's so sexy~
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I suppose you wouldn't have minded if your ex quit shaving her legs and armpits because she's not a pre-pubescent girl, right?
    Indeed.
    If I get to keep my man-pelt, then I don't mind if my girfriend gets to keep her woman-pelt.

No hippie.

Maybe hippie.
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like the chest hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Now... back hair though.... that's a problem.