Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    Ok Alison, this is even funnier, I had to 'google' your question because it's so interesting and relevant to a lot of people here i guess and it must be possible because I found this site:
    http://www.how-to-lose-fat-fast.com/how-to-lose-crotch-fat.html

also, when you google it, your question comes up on google via MFP, so funny. I think you're awesome for asking it.

Your rock!!!!!

Can you sum up what it said, because I am on a work computer and can live without that in my search history! :laugh:

well,..... it says that men and women suffer with crotch fat alike. When trying to lose fat that certain areas of the body cannot be focussed on more than others, but that there are some exercises for crotch fat!!! like....weighted squats, (where do you put the weight??) thigh presses and the leg press!! these exercises will target your upper thigh area and help tell your body to relocate this excess fat to a different area of the body. You see your body will begin to store excess fat in areas of the body that get less exercise than others. When you begin to work out these areas your body will either burn this excess fat or relocate it until you are able to burn it off through regular exercise and proper diet.

mmmmm
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

love it!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the right thing by my crotch fat then...I always hate them, but now when I do (any) squats I will think "Burn Crotch Fat! Burn!"

LMCFO!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Oh my gosh! LMCFO ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    So I am doing the right thing by my crotch fat then...I always hate them, but now when I do (any) squats I will think "Burn Crotch Fat! Burn!"

LMCFO!

bahahahahaha OMG Lace this just made me spit out my tea!! I :heart: you :bigsmile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime
    :laugh:
  • tuckerpurple
    Options
    I feel your pain on that one.. being a woman that in high school didn't have any and when I had my kids I finally made it all the way to a C cup, but now I'm back to A's.. my cousin's even joke "Victoria secret now has a bra to fit ya, it's called barely A" har har har lol
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    lololololololol.............Now thats funny!!! Thanks =):smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Ok Alison, this is even funnier, I had to 'google' your question because it's so interesting and relevant to a lot of people here i guess and it must be possible because I found this site:
    http://www.how-to-lose-fat-fast.com/how-to-lose-crotch-fat.html

also, when you google it, your question comes up on google via MFP, so funny. I think you're awesome for asking it.

Your rock!!!!!

Can you sum up what it said, because I am on a work computer and can live without that in my search history! :laugh:
    :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    This is hilarious! I have never noticed!

I have noticed loss in my girls (happy about that actually).. my belly and believe it or not.. my fingers! My rings are getting way to loose!
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

OMG I can't stop laughing!!!! I think this is the best thing I've ever read in my life!!!!
    Thank you cause I really needed a good laugh today!!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Google FUPA
  • DijanaN
    Options
    haha Im glad someone noticed that that part can have some extra fat, I thought I was the only one but after losing 50lbs I can say it has become smaller lol
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Everyone's different, but yes - EVERYTHING changes. After I lost about 200 lbs, I literally had to relearn where everything was. Again, not to be gross, but even using sanitary products was different. So.... yes, it changes.
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This type of thread is always very educational. I started looking into all of the different abdominal muscles to see what they're called and came across one called the cremaster.

Be warned, DO NOT GOOGLE this muscle if you are at work. I'm amazed what pictures wikipedia can get away with hosting for the sake of medical knowledge.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options

You're so silly.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    No, it's not inappropriate to ask :wink: -- it's all part of that body of yours.

I didn't notice much change in my crotch. I'm in a long-distance relationship, so maybe I just have to ask at the next occasion!

As for your other question, we're really very individual. I first noticed it at the back of my armpit, of all places, when sticking my hand under my other arm. There's still a bulge, but it's... smaller. Then my shoulders, back and front. Inch-wise, I've lost two or so around my neck -- not that *I* notice, but a former colleague said my face and neck were noticeably thinner. And then -- which really pleases me -- my spare tire seems to break up. I lost fat from my sides, so *look* as if I have a waist now, leaving three "pillows" in place: one big one at the front, and two on my flanks at the back. My thighs and boobs, on the other hand, are still quite massive.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I have laughed my butt off. Does that count as exercise?? LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!