Any short people out there 5'5" or under?

Options

Replies

• ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would be excluded for being too tall at 5'6" *sobs*

Think my long-term goal is around 150 but will see how it goes.
  • zgbz9
    zgbz9 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3''-5'4'' (162cm). CW is 122lbs. Not sure about the goal weight, maybe 103
  • ver9137
    ver9137 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 5'3 as well; between 145-150 pounds. My goal is 125 :)
  • CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm 5'2" and 134.6. Wanting to get down to 128. Looking for some more workout options. I kickbox since I can burn a ton of calories.
  • amyc_900
    amyc_900 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'2" here, although recently when measured i was 5'1.6" hope im not shrinking, only 20 haha.
    124lbs down from 139lbs. Not really sure what i'm aiming for - just to be happy in a bikini! Maybe another 10lbs ish? :)
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". In shoes I'm 5'5.5" Almost average! I am just tall enough petites don't hit all the way down my ankles and too short to not be walking on my pant legs in the averages. :huh:
  • ImeldaMGF
    ImeldaMGF Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I'm 210 pound and looking to lose 70. I have a long way to go but it's a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I too hate being this short. I'd like some weight loss buddies so please add me.
  • fitnessbabe90
    fitnessbabe90 Posts: 122
    Options
    4'11 3/4..:-)
  • caseymariev
    Options
    5'3 around 143 lbs would love to be 125 give or take . I have been an on and off user of MFP for a few months. Good Luck Ya'll!!
  • booboox94
    booboox94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4! Current weight 192lbs, goal weight 140lbs.
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    5'1" here. All time high weight 174. 127.5 this morning. I'm 55, active and love running. It CAN be done!
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and let me remind yall that we don't smack our heads on nearly as many light fixtures as tall people. We have great clearance :)
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    5'1! I love my height :)
  • Wildflower_33
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'2" with a small frame, so even a few extra pounds seems like a lot on me! Starting at 132 with the goal of getting back to the 115 range-- depending on any potential muscle gain.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall and would love to have you as a friend. I weigh around 196-199 right now--it fluctuates--trying to get down to between 125ish-140ish.

Edit: 5'3" and up is tall to me.
  • mooncath
    mooncath Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm going to report my height as 5'1" because depending on the day I'm between 5'0" and 5'2". Like the above poster, a few pounds of weight feels/looks like a lot on me. I don't have a scale so I have no idea how much I weigh... The last time I weighed myself was 1.5 months ago, and I was 105 pounds. So I think I'm trying to maintain right now.
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm 5'1, I think. 154 cm! (Yay! Metric system!) I'm 57 kg, so I'm /technically/ at a healthy weight. I look pretty chubby though, so that's something I need to work on.
    Short people = fun sized

Finally! A measurement I don't need to convert LOL
    I'm 161 cm and currently 62 kg. My GW is 55 kg and UGW is 50 kg.
  • phoebezeng
    phoebezeng Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi all ! Would love to make some friends here !

I'm 5'1'ish and weight at 120 lbs

Why would I want to loss? you may wander. My body fat percentage is 26% and I've had excessive belly fat for as long as I could remember.

Would love to get rid of them, get myself down to 20% body fat and see those abs for once! :)
  • rickydmorris001
    rickydmorris001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Eric. I'm Rick 5'6" 233# and looking for someone to help encourage and be accountable to on the long road to #170.
    I've lost a lot of weight before, but always manage to find it again. I travel a lot and - despite my best intentions - it derails my hard work and progress.
    Let me know if you would like to partner on this life changing goal.
    Rick
  • 1960yoyo
    1960yoyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm short also. No place for extra pounds to hide. I'm 5 foot 2.5 inches tall, 185 lbs. Doctor says at my age (53), that I should weigh 135 lbs. Yikes, 50 lbs.

I just joined this site five days ago. I also joined TOPs five months ago but needed a tracking device for my eating and exercising.