:0
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    11ec778d-42b9-4aeb-8a02-f09b4c026784_zpsfc9436b2.png
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, great inspiration for an apple like myself!
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    11ec778d-42b9-4aeb-8a02-f09b4c026784_zpsfc9436b2.png

You look fantastic! What exercises have you been doing?
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    [/quote]

Walking and lifting weights. :)
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    A little update. Bottom pics were taken this morning. That's me, holding up the pants i'm wearing in the top pic.

collagenewtwo.jpg

Great job!!!!!
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options

[/quote]

How long did it take to get to where you were to now?
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work ladies! So inspiring!
  • RaggedyPond
    Options

How long did it take to get to where you were to now?
    [/quote]

Two years so far. It takes a lot of time.
  • rapunzel1029
    rapunzel1029 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome! Hopefully soon I can have an "after" picture!
  • LadyBoss_1989
    LadyBoss_1989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ive always carried fat in my stomach since I could remember. I was very lean around 5yrs old,
    but the older i got, stopped eating well and all my fat went to my stomach and still does today (due from genetics mostly)
    I also have Hypothryoid which i take medication, that could have something to do with it.
    Thru calorie counting and eating better , I was able to go from 156 to around 127ish lbs.
    BUT not an inch from my stomach, so now I look preggo, being small everywhere else and so big there.
    First photo is what my stomach looks like now and the second photo is me Sucking it in and what id rather
    it really look like. I don't touch fast food, I stop eating gluten and bread. Im not a veggie eater, but
    right now i eat the ones I can handle (baby spinach and asapragus). I like all leans meats and eat them everyday.
    For fats, almonds and avacodos. Eggs, egg whites, protein shakes/bars. Im close to the low carb range
    and also dropped my sugar intake. I upped Protein and Fat and doing 1500 cals.
    I was curious about insulin resistance but I eat only Low Gi foods. I know last time
    I checked my Coristol was on the high side, but idk if its high all the time to be causing this.

http://i.imgur.com/jWMVpWM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xhlej47.jpg
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    Ive always carried fat in my stomach since I could remember. I was very lean around 5yrs old,
    but the older i got, stopped eating well and all my fat went to my stomach and still does today (due from genetics mostly)
    I also have Hypothryoid which i take medication, that could have something to do with it.
    Thru calorie counting and eating better , I was able to go from 156 to around 127ish lbs.
    BUT not an inch from my stomach, so now I look preggo, being small everywhere else and so big there.
    First photo is what my stomach looks like now and the second photo is me Sucking it in and what id rather
    it really look like. I don't touch fast food, I stop eating gluten and bread. Im not a veggie eater, but
    right now i eat the ones I can handle (baby spinach and asapragus). I like all leans meats and eat them everyday.
    For fats, almonds and avacodos. Eggs, egg whites, protein shakes/bars. Im close to the low carb range
    and also dropped my sugar intake. I upped Protein and Fat and doing 1500 cals.
    I was curious about insulin resistance but I eat only Low Gi foods. I know last time
    I checked my Coristol was on the high side, but idk if its high all the time to be causing this.

http://i.imgur.com/jWMVpWM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xhlej47.jpg

There is a big difference between the two pictures! Just keep going. Belly fat is always the slowest to go.
  • LadyBoss_1989
    Options
    The SECOND photo is of me sucking it in. That does count as progress. Everyone can suck there stomach in.
    The First photo is what my stomach looks like everyday/relaxed posed...
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    Of course everyone has a belly if they push it out.
  • LadyBoss_1989
    Options
    That is my Relaxed posed. not pushing it out.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (Jan 20) 183.5lbs, 31% body fat
    Day 145 (today) 170lbs, 22.5% body fat

Mom of two. I can squat and deadlift my bodyweight. I eat 2200+ calories a day. You don't need to lose a lot of weight to make drastic changes to your body. I'm not an after yet but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at so far

e96e2521-7ced-4a28-94dc-e6aa47b80629_zps6016b990.jpg
  • Awesome_Nautilus
    Awesome_Nautilus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    BUMP.

Fantastic work girls!
  • ahyllim
    ahyllim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have always been apple-shaped. This is where I am today, at my halfway point (about 72lbs down)

10390350_10152223508488981_2452871431018925089_n.jpg
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great routine too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!