Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am going to continue the water challenge and rainbow challenge. I'm also going to do the commerical challenge tonight at least during a one hour program.

yesterday's rainbow:
    Red: red peppers
    Orange: sweet potato
    Yellow: banana
    Green: green peppers, snapped peas
    White: onions

just a friendly reminder to eat your rainbow!

rainbow_path-1.jpg
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    scmajm22~ Of course you're on the list!!! You started this group :D

iawierz~ I didn't know if I should add 100 to your starting and goal or subtract 100 from your weigh in? I didn't want to assume wrong, so I just left it as was for now... let me know what I need to fix. :) Either way, congrats on the loss!! :)

010611vday.jpg

Good morning,

I don't see my name on the chart and just in case I forgot to give my starting and valentin'es goal weight here it is:

As of January 3, 2011 I was 130 lbs and by Valentines day I would like to be 122 lbs.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello! This morning I weighed in at 277. That's 3 pounds less than 5 days ago, it's the beginning of a very long journey but I will get there. ( I didn't really have a weigh-in day but noticed alot of people are Fridays, so I will pick Friday as my day.) The chart looks really good and it keeps me accountable. Thanks Margie!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. Just wanted to report that I weighed in this morning at 142.6 which is 1 lb less than my starting weight!! Yay!! I am on my way! I will do my official weigh in on Monday morning but wanted to report this loss as well! Thanks and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

P.S. I am on my 1st glass of water....only 48 oz to go!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I love this water challenge -- it's making me realize I don't really get enough on a regular basis. So glad I'm getting conscious of this.

I just started Monday and am down 5 lbs already... this doesn't seem typical or healthy even. Maybe it's that I'm just starting so it's coming off easy at first? I guess I should start eating more calories or something? IDK I'm not really complaining though lol.

Happy eating and moving today!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Since a lot of people are weighing in today I decided to make this may weigh in day also. I use to weigh in on this day but changed it when I joined another thread. I like Friday's better, so, Friday it is.

As I previously stated I weighed 130 lbs on Monday and today I was 124.5 lbs.....WooHoo...WooHoo

I didn't actually think I was 130 lbs on Monday (figured it was from the NYE/weekend festivities) but I changed my ticker anyway. Glad to know I was correct in my assumption. Nonetheless.....I WILL TAKE IT!!!!.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Chocolickkyss~ I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed you! I'll make sure you get added tonight with all the weigh ins :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    Chocolickkyss~ I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed you! I'll make sure you get added tonight with all the weigh ins :)
  • EMancia
    EMancia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too please Need tons of motivation!!! CW:206.7
    Valentines GW: 196
    Ultimate GW: 130
    and also can you tell me what the water challenge and the commercial challenge is ?
    I assume the rainbow challenge is eating a fruit or veggie from all rainbow colors?
    Thanks
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Weigh in..drum roll---172.8! Down from 176 start a week ago! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

wrg! great job, you motivate me. I can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow!

Thank you!!! :love:
  • acarter72
    Options
    Since a lot of people are weighing in today I decided to make this may weigh in day also. I use to weigh in on this day but changed it when I joined another thread. I like Friday's better, so, Friday it is.

As I previously stated I weighed 130 lbs on Monday and today I was 124.5 lbs.....WooHoo...WooHoo

I didn't actually think I was 130 lbs on Monday (figured it was from the NYE/weekend festivities) but I changed my ticker anyway. Glad to know I was correct in my assumption. Nonetheless.....I WILL TAKE IT!!!!.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • acarter72
    Options
    Good morning all! I love this water challenge -- it's making me realize I don't really get enough on a regular basis. So glad I'm getting conscious of this.

I just started Monday and am down 5 lbs already... this doesn't seem typical or healthy even. Maybe it's that I'm just starting so it's coming off easy at first? I guess I should start eating more calories or something? IDK I'm not really complaining though lol.

Happy eating and moving today!

Congrats!!! Drinking water helps prevent water retention so maybe the 5lbs included water weight and weight loss. BIG CONGRATS!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Anne :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all and TGIF! I'm posting a bit late because I've been really busy with work and I'm suffering from a bad headache too. Quick post. Today I completed the Core 20 and the Stretch 40 dvds from the Chalean Extreme program. While the pace takes a lot to get use to since it's sooooo much slower than our normal workouts my body appreciated the "rest". Can not wait to climb in my bed and relax. It will definitely be a low-key weekend.

As for the water and rainbow challenge, I'm doing great. I've already drank 8 glasses of water and here's my rainbow thus far:

Red: Red pepper
    Orange: Orange pepper, carrots
    Green: Peas, broccoli, zucchini
    Yellow: Banana, yellow pepper, squash
    White: Cauliflower (just wanted to add that in since I ate a veggie)

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/a banana
    Lunch: Whole Wheat Penne Primavera that contained: cauliflower, carrots, peas, zucchini, squash, broccoli, orange, red and yellow peppers.
    Dinner: Spinach salad w/tomatoes, olives, fat-free shredded cheese and orange, red, yellow peppers.

Based on this I believe I'll have a good portion of the rainbow colors covered.

Congrats to all the participants who logged losses this week......great job and let's keep this momentum going.

O_Malley: Thank you for adding my name, I'll look for it later.
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today. I was 142, so I gained which I sort of expected. Its my first week back working out and eating healthy. I also just stopped taking my birth control pills about 2-3 weeks ago so symptoms of that are also coming through. I am not disappointed in myself, I know I ate healthy and worked out to my potential this week.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    sw: 189
    cw: 186.2
    down 2.8 yay!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    sw: 189
    cw: 186.2
    down 2.8 yay!!

GO TEAM LEELA!!!! Great start to a wonderful year. Keep up the great work!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job everybody :)

I will be weighing in sometime this weekend :D

010711vday.jpg
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Great job everybody :)

I will be weighing in sometime this weekend :D

010711vday.jpg

Seeing this chart just stopped me from snacking. I was considering eating a WW snack but decided to check in on MFP to see if there was any activity and saw the chart and the fact that w/determination i was able to get rid of that sodium/nye/weekend weight. I realize that since I'm so close to my goal weight it's going to get harder but it feels good to come out the gate strong.
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    This sounds good. I don't have a ton of time to look at all the different challenges right now but I will def do the V-day.
    SW 128
    GW 118
    YIKES!

OMG I can't belive it! I must have been dreaming this day!...yes definately dreaming! Thats not even a healthy weight for me!
    SW 228
    GW 218
    Still Yikes
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in!

LexiStepps
    Current Weight: 138.8 lbs
    Goal Weight: 130.0 lbs